|v2.0-release release||2.72 KB||Sep 9, 2016||7.0.3||23,518||Download|
|v1.3-release release||2.72 KB||Mar 5, 2016||6.2.3||8,665||Download|
|v1.2-release release||2.38 KB||Sep 26, 2015||6.2.2||4,253||Download|
|v1.1-release release||2.19 KB||Sep 26, 2015||6.2.2||86||Download|
|v1.0-release release||1.92 KB||Sep 25, 2015||6.2.2||251||Download|
|r7 alpha||2.32 KB||Sep 26, 2015||6.2.2||47||Download|
|r6 alpha||2.29 KB||Sep 26, 2015||6.2.2||25||Download|
|r4 alpha||2.12 KB||Sep 25, 2015||6.2.2||53||Download|
|r2 alpha||1.86 KB||Sep 25, 2015||6.2.2||33||Download|
Display a warning message on pull (/dbm pull) if you forgot to equip your legendary ring (or if you equipped the wrong one according to your selected role). Obviously dependent on DBM, hence the name of the add-on. [Disabled for level >= 110]
Only works when you are grouped
Introduced in 1.3, the ability to play a warning sound when the warning message is shown.
The warning sound played is the one configured in DBM in the "Special Warnings" section. If you disabled the warning sound in the "Special warnings" section, no sound will be played by DBM-LegendaryDummy either.
- /dbm legendarydummy warning on
- enables the warning sound
- /dbm legendarydummy warning off
- disables the warning sound
- /dbm legendarydummy playsound
- plays the configured warning sound (regardless if enabled or disabled by the above slash commands; however if no sound is configured in DBM, no sound will be played)
- /dbm help
- Also shows the above slash commands
- Update for Legion
- Disable the warning message on pull when level >= 110
- Add warning sound when warning message is shown.
- Show the actual itemlink off your legendary ring, taken upgrades into account (instead of the default 735 ring)
- Also show warning message when equipped legendary ring does not match the ring for the chosen role.
- Show warning message when you own a legendary ring but don't have it equipped.