|2.1.2_Classic release||5.37 KB||Nov 16, 2021||1.14.1||1||Download|
|2.1.1_TBC release||5.35 KB||May 11, 2021||2.5.1||13,233||Download|
|2.1.0 release||5.05 KB||Oct 21, 2020||9.0.1||11,624||Download|
|2.0.1_Classic release||5.35 KB||Sep 7, 2019||1.13.7||15,294||Download|
|2.0.0_Classic release||5.29 KB||Aug 31, 2019||1.13.2||2,360||Download|
|2.0.0 release||4.98 KB||Aug 19, 2018||8.0.1||15,393||Download|
|1.0.0 release||4.44 KB||May 31, 2017||7.2.5||5,416||Download|
Disenchant Crafted Items adds a button and an information label to a profession window. When you craft an item that can be disenchanted it will show the number of those items in your bags and a “Disenchant” button will appear that will let you quickly disenchant all of those items without the need to target them in bags. It should be useful if you craft a lot of items with the intention of disenchanting them for materials.
Works best with Enchant Vellum addon which will help you use all those materials you get.
- Single click to automatically target and disenchant a crafted item in your bags. (You need to click for every item because of how addons are allowed to work.)
- The button only disenchants items selected in the profession list, so no need to worry that it will disenchant something that it shouldn’t.
- It ignores soulbound items (can be changed via slash command).
- The button will not try to disenchant already disenchanted item (that still exists in bag for a second after looting materials) so you avoid failed casts and annoying message “That item is not a valid target”.
- Materials are autolooted after disenchanting (can be turned off via slash command).
- The button only appears when you have Enchanting and when selected crafted item can be disenchanted, and when there is at least 1 of that item in your bags.
- You can set key binding for the button to make it even easier to mass disenchant.
- The button appears on Guild Profession window as well so you can disenchant items crafted by profession you don’t have.
/dci or /disenchantcrafteditems – Help.
/dci status – Information about current settings.
/dci autoloot – Enable or disable autolooting of disenchanted materials.
/dci soulbound – Include or exclude soulbound crafted items in disenchanting.
Version for Classic and The Burning Crusade Classic is also available: