|v0.0.6 release||3.74 KB||Aug 7, 2018||8.0.1||332||Download|
|v0.0.4 release||3.71 KB||May 8, 2018||7.3.5 +7||187||Download|
|v0.0.3 release||1.77 KB||Nov 9, 2017||7.3.0 +5||215||Download|
|v0.0.2 release||1.89 KB||Nov 7, 2017||7.3.0 +5||39||Download|
|v0.0.1 release||1.55 KB||Oct 7, 2017||7.3.0 +5||101||Download|
|v0.0.5 beta||3.89 KB||Aug 6, 2018||8.0.1||12||Download|
Doing the daily quests for the darkmoon faire every day for every character, I was quickly fed up by having to click through the npc windows every single time.
This addon fixes the problem by automatically accepting and turning the quests in. Additional features include:
- Automatic dismounting before redeeming the game token (because nothing happens when mounted).
- Automatic confirmation for the teleport back to the cannon (as long as the quest is active).
- The camera is automatically adjusted for the shooting range and the turtle.
- Specifically in case of the tank quest you are automatically ejected from the vehicle.
- Warns when you are in shapeshift form. (Prevents loss of token for bugged cannon and slow flight for rings)
- A sound is played when you can submit a quest (e.g. for the tank or gnoll quest where you concentrate on hitting the targets).
The slash-command "/dmfadq" shows the completion status of the quests of the current character.
A basic rundown would be:
- Talking to the cannon-npc -> Accepts quest
- Talking to the npc again -> Redeems game token which puts you into the cannon
- Talking to the teleport-npc -> Teleport back to the cannon
- Talking to the cannon-npc -> Either turns the quest in or executes action of step 2 depending on quest state
This addon does not have any configuration options.