|V1.3 release||18.72 KB||May 10, 2020||8.3.0||67||Download|
|V1.2 release||18.70 KB||May 10, 2020||8.3.0||18||Download|
|V1.1 release||17.86 KB||May 10, 2020||8.3.0||27||Download|
|V1.0 release||17.86 KB||Apr 24, 2020||8.3.0||37||Download|
NOTE: For full version use https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/dtweaks
– Auto Highlight Highest Vendor reward when turning in quest and print selection link in chat.
– Auto Type DELETE in game window when you destroy and item from your bag.
– Adds castbar timer to the default castbar.
– Adds some functions to Default Chat:
– URL/Link Copy support and Chat Copy support.
– More Font sizes choices.
– Scroll to Top/Bottom with shift key/Mouse wheel.
– Alt click on player name in chat to invite to group.
– Shorten channel names:
– Guild = G , Officer = O , Raid = R , RaidWarning = RW , RaidLeader = RL
– Party = P , PartyLeader = PL , PartyGuide = PG , BattleGround/Instance = I
– BattleGroundLeader/InstanceLeader = IL , WhisperSent/BattleNetWhisperSent = to
– WhisperRecived/BattleNetWhisperRecived = from , General = GEN , Trade = T , Looking For Group = LFG , LocalDefence = LD
– Remove need to hold [alt] key down to move left or right with arrow keys in chat editbox.
– NOTE: To use arrow keys Up/Down to move between chat history still requires [alt] key.
– Set auto fade, disable tab blink, move edit box to top, and allow you to move chat box to edge of screen.
– Removes the default griffin caps on the main action bar.
– Auto-Sell Junk @ vendor.
– Provide chat summary totals of junk sold.
– Auto-Repair all equipment @ repair vendor using Guild/Player funds.
– Provide chat summary totals of repairs and source for funds spent.
– Prints total money collected from mail to chat.
– Display Player and Cursor positions on world map.
– Removes mini-map zoom buttons and enable mouse scrolling.
– Enables Quicker looting by skipping loot display frame.
– Disables reading emote on map and at mailbox.
– Adds /sg (#) slash command to add screen grid lines.
– Example: /sg 64 "adds 64 screen grid lines." /sg "removes grid lines".
– Adds slash commands:
– "/rl (reload_ui) /rc (ready_check) /cr (check_role) /rm (random_mount) /rh (hide_default_raid_ui /rs (show_default_raid_ui)"
– "/lg (say "Thanks for Group" and leave group)"
– "/tout (teleport out of LFG/LFR) /tin (teleport into LFG/LFR) Handy to get back to beginning of instance to hand in quest or just to go repair and come back"
– Adds overlay on micro buttons and shows original micro buttons on mouse over.
– Player status indicator Icon (away, busy, available)
– Guild Members Online/Total Members
– Player Coordinates
– Memory Used by (addons)
– Blizzard Average Item Level / (equipped only itemlevel color coded by quality)
– Total Bandwidth used by the client (up+down)
– Adds Target of Target info to default tooltip.
– Adds Un-Dress buttons to dress up frames.