|Karmarang-2.zip release||20.07 KB||Dec 28, 2020||1.13.6||5||Download|
|Karmarang-1.16.zip release||28.25 KB||Dec 12, 2019||1.13.3||269||Download|
|Karmarang-1.15.zip release||28.17 KB||Dec 5, 2019||1.13.2||132||Download|
|Karmarang-1.14.zip release||27.05 KB||Nov 24, 2019||1.13.2||124||Download|
|Karmarang-1.13.zip release||27.06 KB||Nov 24, 2019||1.13.2||14||Download|
|Karmarang-1.12.zip release||12.38 KB||Nov 21, 2019||1.13.2||95||Download|
|Karmarang-1.11.zip release||11.88 KB||Nov 20, 2019||1.13.2||68||Download|
|Karmarang-1.1.zip release||11.80 KB||Nov 20, 2019||1.13.2||16||Download|
|Karmarang-1.0.zip release||9.52 KB||Nov 19, 2019||1.13.2||47||Download|
ATTENTION: The only original source for my addons is AddonsWoW. Do not download my addons from any other site, because it might contain malware.
Addons are a lot of work (creating AND maintaining).
If you like it, please consider donating. Thank you!
Ever met a nice person and wished you had a way to remember his name in case you meet him again…? Ever felt like you've seen this weird acting tank before, but can't tell why – or where – or when…?
Save yourself from the bad guys and stick with the nice ones – Karmarang is exactly what you've always been looking for.
Karmarang allows you to leave ratings and/or comments for other players. Comments and Karma are saved in the addons database and can be shared with other players using the built-in Karma broadcast system. This makes Karmarang a server-wide rating-system – from players for players.
Karma and the 3 most recent comments are displayed in the players tooltip. Alternatively, you can prefer your own comments over recent comments from other players if you want.
Karma broadcasting is optional, in case you want to keep your Karmas/comments only for you (but it's enabled by default).
- Send Karma (upvote/downvote) to other players and see players Karma in their tooltip
- Write comments about other players (will also be shown in the tooltip)
- Karma/comment broadcasting (currently only immediately, complete database synchronization is planned)
- Option to prefer display of your own comments over more recent ones from other players
- Harassment prevention mechanics (see Karma Rules below)
- Database synchronization between players
- Additional Karma Rules (guild restrictions etc.)
- Data corruption prevention (peer validation)
- Private ratings/comments in case you want to prevent some Karmas/comments to be broadcast (no namecalling/being a nice guy)
- Various customization options
If there is enough positive feedback, I might start working on:
- A GUI Frame for settings to get rid of the chat commands and for database lookup
- A retail WoW version of Karmarang
- english (enUS; default)
- german (deDE)
- simplyfied chinese (zhCN) – provided by wellcat
Available Chat Commands:
- /karma comm – toggles whether you participate in Karma broadcasts or not
- /karma defaults – resets Karmarang to defaults
- /karma get [text] - searches the database for player names containing [text]
- /karma pref – toggles whether tooltips will prefer your own comments over more recent comments from other players
- /karma resetall – resets data for all realms
- /karma resetrealm – resets for the current realm
Current Karma Rules (since version 1.13):
 You may only send Karma or comment on players who:
- are your current target (in close proximity)
- are currently in your party/raid
- have recently been in your party/raid
 The timeout for recent members is 30 minutes.
 If you have recently sent Karma or commented on a player, you need to wait 2 hours before you can take any actions on the same player again (cooldown).
 All actions have shared timers for a users account. You cannot switch to another character and repeat.
 In order to encourage people to send good Karma instead of carelessly downvoting people, you receive a small share of your sent Karma (10% in value) yourself.
Feel free to discuss rules on the project pages.
Karmarang is still in development. Feel free to submit bugs or suggestions below.