|R3.3 release||108.99 KB||Nov 2, 2020||9.0.1||339||Download|
|R3.2c release||108.74 KB||Jul 3, 2019||8.2.0||5,658||Download|
|R3.2b release||108.67 KB||Jul 3, 2019||8.2.0||340||Download|
|B3.2a beta||108.07 KB||Jun 30, 2019||8.2.0||622||Download|
|B3.2 beta||108.07 KB||Jun 30, 2019||8.2.0||14||Download|
|B3.1 beta||109.26 KB||Jun 30, 2019||8.2.0||18||Download|
|A4.0 alpha||197.33 KB||Nov 2, 2020||9.0.1||17||Download|
This is a number style nameplates addon, also have bar style.
Just edit config.lua to change them. I suggest use Notepad++ to edit lua file. save file and /reload wow after change.
- Show Health Percent
- Custom Aura Filter by Spell ID
- Based on Blizzard nameplate spell list.
- Add missing part list, such as Tauren's War Stomp.
- Custom Power Filter by Npc ID
- Default list include Temple of Sethraliss 1st boss, other should add by yourself
- Custom Color Filter by Npc ID
- Default list include Explosives, other should add by yourself
- Explosives is Cyan
- Highlight for Target, Focus and Mouseover
- Cast bar:
- Default Interruptable color is Gray, non-interruptable is Pink.
- Can edit by your self.
- Threat color:
- Red: tanking
- Pink: insecurely tanking, another unit have higher threat but not tanking.
- Pruple: not tanking, but higher threat than tank.
- Blue: not tanking, lower threat than tank.
- Bar style:
- Just a normal nameplate.
- Threat color on health bar.
- Number style:
- Cast bar style:
- Icon style: show interrupt staus on icon border.
- Bar style: normal cast bar.
- Hide health percent if it's full.
- Threat color on name.
- Cast bar style:
- NO in-game config. if you really need GUI and heavy edit, try use other nameplates, much better then EKPlates.
- Threat Plates
- Kui Nameplates
- Plater Nameplates
- CANNOT show friendly nameplates in Dungeon, either blizzard default friendly nameplates. Boss mod was gone since patch 7.2.
- Please dont enable friendly nameplates in dungeons. you will see nothing even raid mark.
- If you feel uncomfortable without friendly nameplate, use another nameplate addon.
- DO NOT use with other nameplate addon
- Such as TargetNameplatesIndicator, because target arrow is include.)
This addon base on Infinity Plates(old version), stand alone from Altz_UI(legion version), All credit to Dawn and Paopao.
Main Git: EKplates , also alpha version here
Curse link: EKplates
I won't implement new features I personally not use or need. I'm not good at lua.
You can use English/Traditional Chinese(正體中文)/Simplified Chinese(简体中文) when feedback.