|v1.49 release||32.22 KB||Jul 21, 2019||8.2.0||21,511||Download|
|v1.48 release||32.21 KB||Jun 29, 2019||8.2.0||10,670||Download|
|v1.47 release||33.48 KB||Apr 7, 2019||8.1.5||15,988||Download|
|v1.46 release||36.23 KB||Mar 16, 2019||8.1.5||11,065||Download|
|v1.45 release||36.17 KB||Mar 12, 2019||8.1.0||8,364||Download|
|v1.44 release||36.25 KB||Feb 20, 2019||8.1.0||11,693||Download|
|v1.43 release||36.21 KB||Feb 20, 2019||8.1.0||263||Download|
|v1.42 release||36.20 KB||Feb 19, 2019||8.1.0||4,100||Download|
|v1.41 release||36.17 KB||Feb 17, 2019||8.1.0||4,213||Download|
|v1.40 release||29.90 KB||Feb 6, 2019||8.1.0||9,650||Download|
|v1.39 release||29.87 KB||Feb 3, 2019||8.1.0||5,680||Download|
|v1.38 release||29.88 KB||Jul 28, 2018||8.0.1||37,841||Download|
|v1.37 release||29.88 KB||May 11, 2018||7.3.5||21,736||Download|
|v1.36 release||29.87 KB||Dec 28, 2017||7.3.0||22,527||Download|
|v1.35 release||29.87 KB||Nov 4, 2017||7.3.0||15,460||Download|
|v1.34 release||29.85 KB||Sep 23, 2017||7.3.0||11,493||Download|
|v1.33 release||29.81 KB||Aug 23, 2017||7.2.5||12,899||Download|
|v1.32 release||29.82 KB||May 6, 2017||7.2.0||16,818||Download|
|v1.31 release||30.66 KB||Oct 25, 2016||7.1.0||25,843||Download|
|v1.30 release||30.57 KB||Jul 24, 2016||7.0.3||20,511||Download|
|v1.29 release||31.09 KB||Jul 21, 2016||7.0.3||4,281||Download|
|v1.28 release||31.09 KB||Jul 19, 2016||7.0.3||4,001||Download|
|v1.27 release||35.14 KB||Mar 5, 2016||6.2.4||10,365||Download|
|v1.26 release||55.35 KB||Jan 26, 2016||6.2.3||4,905||Download|
|v1.25 release||55.35 KB||Jan 26, 2016||6.2.3||101||Download|
|v1.24 release||54.77 KB||Jan 19, 2016||6.2.3||2,182||Download|
|1.23 release||57.54 KB||Nov 29, 2015||6.2.3||6,678||Download|
|1.22 release||57.50 KB||Nov 16, 2015||6.2.3||2,982||Download|
|1.21 release||54.61 KB||Oct 10, 2015||6.2.2||4,349||Download|
|1.20 release||54.37 KB||Sep 25, 2015||6.2.2||2,661||Download|
|1.19 release||53.13 KB||Jul 9, 2015||6.2.0||7,684||Download|
|1.18 release||50.29 KB||Jun 3, 2015||6.1.0||4,851||Download|
|1.17 release||48.14 KB||Apr 29, 2015||6.1.0||3,951||Download|
|1.16 release||44.46 KB||Feb 25, 2015||6.1.0||7,607||Download|
|1.15 release||44.50 KB||Feb 10, 2015||6.0.3||3,417||Download|
This AddOn packs all previous requests for custom tweaks into a single package. It is easier to maintain and it is easier to use, a win win situation. It is meant to be a consolidation of all user requested tweaks, giving you, as a user, a way to have your UI working exactly like you want it to.
Every tweak is disabled by default, forcing you, the user, to decide which tweaks you would like to use and thereby eliminate any unwanted changes. Some tweaks come with customizable options, while others are of a nature where they don't need any options. As a rule of thumb, I try to provide options for any changes the tweak is making, where warranted, giving you 100% control over every tweak.
Bug Reports / Requests
I am no longer actively developing this addon. Real life keeps me busy, and I am not sure if I will ever find the time to get back on this project. Use it however you want. If you develop addons and want to take over this project, then let me know.
- AFKPetModel: Allows you to specify a pet to be shown on the ElvUI AFK screen.
- AuraIconSpacing: Allows you to set a spacing between individual aura icons for the units you choose.
- BagButtons: Allows you to change bag buttons to use the classic texture style and allows you to add a 'Stack' button.
- BagsTextFormat: Allows you to choose which text format the Bags datatext uses.
- CastbarText: Allows you to position or hide castbar text.
- ChatMaxLines: Increases the amount of messages saved in a chat window, before they get replaced by new messages.
- ClickThroughActionBars: Allows you to make actionbars clickthrough.
- GameMenuConfigButton: Adds an ElvUI Config button to the Game Menu (ESC).
- MinimapSizeLimits: Lowers the minimum allowed minimap size.
- NoBorders: Attempts to remove borders on all ElvUI elements. NOTE: This doesn't work on some statusbars.
- PowerBarTexture: Allows you to use a separate texture for unitframe power bars.
- PushedColor: Allows you to choose the color of the actionbar button when it is pushed down.
- RaidControl: Allows you to change template of the Raid Control button or hide it altogether.
- SeparateAuras: Allows you to enable and disable Buffs and Debuffs individually, keeping one active while the other is disabled.
- UnitFrameSpacingLimits: Increases the maximum allowed vertical and horizontal spacing for party and raid frames.
Azilroka and Benik have both contributed tweaks to this collection.
I like your work, how can I show my appreciation?
Feel free to buy me a soda or simply add a comment about your experience with my work 🙂