|v.1.53 release||1.84 MB||Sep 9, 2020||1.13.5||0||Download|
|v.1.52 release||1.84 MB||Sep 8, 2020||1.13.5||228||Download|
|v.1.51 release||1.84 MB||Jul 14, 2020||1.13.5||1,249||Download|
|v.1.5 release||1.84 MB||Jul 13, 2020||1.13.5||137||Download|
|1.4 release||1.83 MB||Feb 24, 2020||1.13.3||3,098||Download|
|v.1.3 release||1.83 MB||Dec 21, 2019||1.13.3||2,286||Download|
|v.1.2 release||1.83 MB||Dec 5, 2019||1.13.2||1,444||Download|
|v.1.1 release||1.82 MB||Nov 30, 2019||1.13.2||752||Download|
|v1.0 release||1.82 MB||Oct 28, 2019||1.13.2||1,799||Download|
|v.0.9 release||1.82 MB||Oct 21, 2019||1.13.2||1,141||Download|
|v.0.8 release||1.82 MB||Oct 20, 2019||1.13.2||490||Download|
|v.0.7 release||1.82 MB||Oct 1, 2019||1.13.2||1,717||Download|
|ElvUI_MerathilisUI-Classic.zip release||1.82 MB||Sep 25, 2019||1.13.2||1,176||Download|
|ElvUI_MerathilisUI-Classic.zip release||1.82 MB||Sep 18, 2019||1.13.2||956||Download|
|v.0.4 release||1.82 MB||Sep 7, 2019||1.13.2||882||Download|
What does this Plugin do?:
- MerathilisUI is an external ElvUI Mod. Mostly for the Design in Class Color with a few additional Features.
- The Installer will run on the first time you enable it or after the ElvUI Installation is complete. You can ran the Installer anytime by clicking the Install Button in the MerathilisUI Options.
- You can skip every install steps to keep your current ElvUI Settings.
- 1. Install ElvUI
- 2. Install MerathilisUI
- My LUA Knowledgement is very limited, so i will take my time to fix and add new Stuff 😉
- More Screenshots can be found on the Tukui Homepage: https://www.tukui.org/addons.php?id=1
- /mui = Options
- Report any Issue or Suggestion on the TicketTracker by creating a Ticket. Please give me as much Information you can get. Try to reproduce the Issue with only ElvUI, ElvUI_Config, ElvUI_BenikUI and ElvUI_MerathilisUI enable.
- You can see the latest changes here
- Requires ElvUI 11.00+ installed. Get it here.
- Styled and animated GameMenu.
- And many more…
Many Features can be disabled in the MerathilisUI Options.
- A big big thanks goes to Benik who make this possible. He helped me so much, give him some Love <3
- Elv, DarthPredator, Blazeflack, Azilroka, Simpy and all AddOn Authors who inspired me and for their amazing Work.
- Maybe a lot of things i could not test 😀