|Nov 23, 2017
|Sep 1, 2017
|Aug 30, 2017
|Aug 10, 2017
Endure Boss Checker is an addon that gives you the ability to see what raiders need specific bosses. If you have a rotating roster for mythic bosses, more than 30 people for flex raiding, or just want to be able to see what healers, tank, or dps still need that one boss for that one juicy trinket, then this addon is for you. Everybody in your guild simply selects which bosses they need for which raid, for which specialization, and under which role. Do you not care what bosses an alt or trial needs? You can select a minimum guild rank needed in order to show a person's name and specialization in the GUI.
In order to have the minimum guild ranks option working, at least 1 person must be in each rank. If you are having an error causing the main GUI to not show, make sure to check this first before leaving a comment.
- /ebc – Opens or closes the main GUI.
- /ebc reset – Resets all of your selections to their default state.
- /ebc minimap – Shows or hides the minimap icon.
- /ebc version – Prints out what version of the addon you're using (this addon will only communicate between same versions).
- /ebc help – Prints out each command and what they do into your chat.
- Shift clicking any boss in the "Guild Boss Selection" window will hide or show every boss for that raid.
- Holding shift while scrolling the "Guild Boss Selection" window will automatically scroll you to the very top or very bottom of the window.
- Per-boss, per-specialization choices on if you need loot or not.
- Choice of what role you perform in your guild
- Information is gathered from everyone online in your guild, they don't have to be in a raid with you!
- If a player logs off, their selections are automatically removed.
- If a player logs on, their selections are automatically added back in.