|EnemyScanner2 v3 release||5.94 KB||Nov 29, 2014||6.0.3||4,261||Download|
EnemyScanner2 is aiming to improve your hostile player awareness in PvP-situations.
- Stealth/Prown/Invisibility alert. Will show you if someone sneaky is doing sneaky things.
- Tooltip scanning will provide accurate levels for hostile players near you!
- If hostile players are detected in your combatlog range it will try to guess their level from the spells they use.
- Mouseovering players will save the data of hostile players.
- Saves all the hostile players of your server and if you meet them again, it will have more accurate level estimates.
- If you decide to join battlegrounds, EnemyScanner2 will use different database for names. That database gets wiped everytime you enter the battleground.
- Instances, Raids, Arenas – EnemyScanner2 will automatically disable itself if you enter one of these. Will also enable itself once you come out of one.
EnemyScanner2 doesn't have any GUI to change the settings.
Slashcommand '/enemyscanner' will toggle the anchor so you can move the frame where you wish.