|EquipmentScale_0.1.6b beta||151.93 KB||Apr 14, 2015||6.1.0||1,063||Download|
|EquipmentScale_0.1.5b beta||7.56 KB||Mar 4, 2015||6.1.0||171||Download|
|EquipmentScale_0.1.4b beta||6.54 KB||Mar 2, 2015||6.1.0||74||Download|
|EquipmentScale_0.1.3b beta||6.40 KB||Feb 21, 2015||6.0.3||94||Download|
|EquipmentScale_0.1.2b beta||6.40 KB||Feb 2, 2015||6.0.3||106||Download|
|EquipmentScale_0.1.1b beta||6.13 KB||Jan 21, 2015||6.0.3||75||Download|
|EquipmentScale_0.1.0b beta||3.57 KB||Jan 7, 2015||6.0.3||51||Download|
Currently in Beta.
Used to gather the scaled stats for equipment while in BGs or Arenas, and provide various ways to collate and view that data (mainly intended for use by level 20s on starter edition accounts).
- Currently scanning is triggered using the /es slash command (nothing will show in game, but doing /reload or logging out will create the settings file).
- Scans equipped items, and inventory for items that can be equipped (the simplest way to exclude everything else).
- Generates a tooltip off screen and reads the values on it, formats them, ands saves them to the addon's settings file in the game's SavedSettings folder for the account (search for EquipmentScale.lua in WoW's WTF folder).
- Collected data can be viewed in game by:
- Using the /eso slash command, which will provide item links, so that you can use mouseover tooltips to compare values.
- Using the /esoc slash command, which will output Comma Separated Value (CSV) data, that can be copied from the window (click somewhere on the text, ctrl+a then ctrl+c), then imported into spreadsheets.
To Do (short term):
- Disable everything if the character is not level 20.
- Trigger scanning at the start of a BG, instead of by slash command.
- Decide when data is to be shared with other players (start of a bg would be good, or have characters declare when they go AFK so other AFK chars can send then).
- Tag database entries with the name of the person who shared them (as a way to purge these entries should someone be submitting corrupt/tampered data).
- When merging data, update the first seen date if it's earlier than the one stored.
- Store addon version in savedSettings, to avoid merging incompatible databases.
- Implement supplementary tooltips, to show the scaled stats for items that are listed in the DB, whenever regular tooltips are shown while hovering items/links.
- Provide a text box to cut/paste formatted data from within game, such as BBCode tables.
To Do (long term):
- Allow for database sections for different character levels, so other brackets may use the addon.