|FamilyFamiliarHelper_1_4_4.zip release||10.23 KB||Jun 29, 2021||9.1.0||0||Download|
|FamilyFamiliarHelper_1_4_3.zip release||10.21 KB||Mar 29, 2021||9.0.5||3,167||Download|
|FamilyFamiliarHelper_1_4_2.zip release||10.06 KB||Mar 13, 2021||9.0.5||2,213||Download|
|FamilyFamiliarHelper_1_4_1.zip release||10.04 KB||Nov 23, 2020||9.0.2||3,360||Download|
|FamilyFamiliarHelper_1_4_0.zip release||9.90 KB||Oct 13, 2020||9.0.1||2,213||Download|
|FamilyFamiliarHelper_1_3_2.zip release||9.67 KB||Dec 24, 2018||8.1.0||6,914||Download|
|FamilyFamiliarHelper_1_3_1.zip release||9.65 KB||Nov 6, 2018||8.0.1||2,621||Download|
|FamilyFamiliarHelper_1_3_0.zip release||9.41 KB||Oct 29, 2018||8.0.1||1,593||Download|
|FamilyFamiliarHelper_1_2_2.zip release||9.26 KB||Jul 17, 2018||8.0.1||5,340||Download|
|FamilyFamiliarHelper_1_2_1.zip release||9.24 KB||Jun 30, 2018||7.3.5||1,948||Download|
|FamilyFamiliarHelper_1_2_0.zip release||9.19 KB||Dec 14, 2017||7.3.0||6,434||Download|
|FamilyFamiliarHelper_1_1_1.zip release||8.62 KB||Aug 29, 2017||7.3.0||3,680||Download|
|FamilyFamiliarHelper_1_1_0.zip release||8.39 KB||Aug 7, 2017||7.2.5||1,517||Download|
|FamilyFamiliarHelper_1_0_4.zip release||6.14 KB||Mar 28, 2017||7.2.0||2,552||Download|
|Family Familiar Helper 1.0.3 release||6.12 KB||Oct 25, 2016||7.1.0||2,522||Download|
|Family Familiar Helper 1.0.2 release||6.09 KB||Sep 30, 2016||7.0.3||961||Download|
|Family Familiar Helper 1.0.1 release||5.82 KB||Jul 8, 2016||7.0.3||676||Download|
|Family Familiar Helper 1.0.0 release||5.48 KB||Jul 7, 2016||7.0.3||273||Download|
This addon’s purpose is to make it easier to see at a glance which pet family has not been used for each tamer for the Family Familiar and Family Fighter battle pet achievements.
Both the Family Familiar and Family Fighter achievements ask you to beat many opponents with the same pet types. For instance the older Family Familiar achievement asks that you complete the following:
- Aquatic Acquiescence: Defeat 12 Master Tamers in Broken Isles with all Aquatic pets.
- Best of the Beasts: Defeat 12 Master Tamers in Broken Isles with all Beast pets.
- Mousing Around: Defeat 12 Master Tamers in Broken Isles with all Critter pets.
- Dragons!: Defeat 12 Master Tamers in Broken Isles with all Dragonkin pets.
- Ragnaros, Watch and Learn: Defeat 12 Master Tamers in Broken Isles with all Elemental pets.
- Flock Together: Defeat 12 Master Tamers in Broken Isles with all Flying pets.
- Murlocs, Harpies, and Wolvar, Oh My!: Defeat 12 Master Tamers in Broken Isles with all Humanoid pets.
- Master of Magic: Defeat 12 Master Tamers in Broken Isles with all Magic pets.
- Roboteer: Defeat 12 Master Tamers in Broken Isles with all Mechanical pets.
- The Lil’ Necromancer: Defeat 12 Master Tamers in Broken Isles with all Undead pets.
The Family Fighter achievement is similar except you need to defeat 18 opponents with each pet type.
If you’re keeping score, that means a minimum of 120 battles for Family Familiar and 180 battles for Family Fighter! Ouch!
How To Use
The default behavior of this addon is to summon its window when you target one of the candidates that qualify for either achievement. The tamers for Family Familiar are all part of world quests. The opponents for Family Fighter are up all the time.
If you’d prefer to summon the window manually, you can turn off the automatic summoning through checkboxes at the bottomleft of the window. Mouseover each one to see what they do.
You can also summon the window with the /ffh macro command or by setting up a key binding in the key binding interface.
Once on screen, the window is a grid with tamers down the left in rows and pet families as columns on the right.
Along the bottom are the total tamers defeated with each pet family. The goal is to get at least 12 total for each pet family for Family Familiar and 18 for Famility Fighter. You can mouseover these totals to get a more familiar view of the achievement’s progress.
Special thanks to Flohsakk from warcraftpets.com for this addon’s idea. If you have any questions, feedback or bugs to report, please post a comment here. Thanks!