|FiveSecondRule release||15.23 KB||Apr 25, 2022||1.14.3 +1||9,822||Download|
|FiveSecondRule release||15.52 KB||Aug 26, 2021||1.13.7 +1||61,913||Download|
This is an addon for World of Warcraft Classic and Burning Crusade Classic.
Track the “5-second-rule” for mana-regeneration.
The purpose of this addon is to track the so-called “5-second-rule” (FSR or 5SR), which refers to the time needed to elapse after spending mana, for mana regen to resume.
The timer starts counting down whenever the player successfully spends mana (instant spells, that don’t cost mana, wont reset the 5SR).
Once the 5SR has been fulfilled, the bar will show incoming mana regen ticks until full mana.
A few notes:
– MP5 (from gear and buffs) is not tracked, as the FSR does not apply to it. It is only considered when filtering out non-spirit based regen.
– The addon technically also works for rogues to track energy ticks.
– The addon works for druids, and keeps tracking mana, even in cat and bear forms.
– The addon is disabled for warriors, since there is no reliable power to track. Rage is generated with spells and by receiving damage, not by a trackable game tick.
Find the “FiveSecondRule” tab in your addon interface options (through the menu).
– /fsr enable/disable to toggle the addon.