|4.0 release||34.65 KB||Jul 14, 2017||7.2.5||3,279||Download|
|3.01 release||13.61 KB||Oct 20, 2014||6.0.2||5,930||Download|
|2.5 release||12.85 KB||Sep 8, 2012||5.0.4||3,973||Download|
|GearManagerEx 2.1 release||12.85 KB||Dec 19, 2011||4.3.0||2,187||Download|
|GearManagerEx 2.0 release||13.01 KB||Aug 26, 2011||4.2.0||2,409||Download|
GearManagerEx is an addon for easy and quick accessing of your equipment sets, features:
- Allows key-bindings for all stored equipment sets.
- The "Quick-strip" feature lets you strip off all equiped item those with durability, by one key stroke.
- Allows you to bind equipment sets to your talent specs so that your character switchs equipments automatically when you swap your specs.
- Allows you to directly deposit or withdraw entire equipment sets into or from the bank.
- Provides a toolbar for quick accessing of your equipment sets.
- Allows you to show/hide helm/cloak for every particular equipment set.
- And much more…
There's no command lines for GearManagerEx, to bind your key-strokes to your equipment sets or the "Quick-strip" feature, you need to goto the in-game "Key Bindings" UI, other than that, every thing is on screen looking straight-forward.