|goLoot-1.04-classic release||124.36 KB||Oct 26, 2020||1.13.5||31||Download|
|goLoot-1.04 release||124.35 KB||Oct 26, 2020||9.0.1||299||Download|
|goLoot 1.03 release||123.29 KB||Oct 22, 2020||9.0.1 +1||58||Download|
|goLoot 1.02 release||123.32 KB||Oct 21, 2020||9.0.1 +1||26||Download|
|goLoot 1.01 release||123.32 KB||Oct 21, 2020||9.0.1 +1||17||Download|
|goLoot 1.00 release||123.10 KB||Oct 20, 2020||9.0.1||70||Download|
goLoot is a lightweight, non-intrusive AddOn that improves the speed at which you loot containers and corpses. The AddOn has been designed with the intent to be as transparent as possible and will only function when your loot conditions are met.
- Lightweight and non-intrusive. Uses minimal run-time memory and works without any configuration.
- Faster looting times. Loot containers and corpses near instantaneously.
- Works with TradeSkillMaster. Checks are put in place to ensure that goLoot does not break TradeSkillMaster's destroy functionality.
- Various checks has been implemented, such as checking bag space and not causing the user to lag and/or disconnect when using goLoot.
- Easily change configuration options for the AddOn by selecting Interface, AddOns and then goLoot or simply type /glconfig.
- Enable or disable the AddOn, no need to reload the UI.
- Enable or disable Force Loot, switching between Force Loot and standard Auto Loot.
- Set the Loot Delay between each iteration of processing the container or corpse.
- Set the Loot Count determining how many times it should process the container or corpse.
- Enable or disable the Configuration popup.
What is Force Loot?
With Force Loot enabled (default) goLoot will ignore the games Auto Loot settings and key modifiers and always process loot in a container or corpse. The suggested settings are Force Loot enabled and Auto Loot disabled. However, you will still have the same processing of containers and corpses by using Force Loot disabled and Auto Loot enabled, or both Force Loot and Auto Loot disabled and using the Loot Key modifier. Force Loot was implemented and set as the default to ensure that new characters have loot processed from the start without any configuration.