|Easy Scrap 31 release||41.98 KB||Jan 17, 2021||9.0.2||0||Download|
|Easy Scrap 30 release||41.92 KB||Oct 15, 2020||9.0.1||106,872||Download|
|Easy Scrap 25 release||41.85 KB||Jan 29, 2020||8.3.0||186,833||Download|
|Easy Scrap 24 release||41.85 KB||Jul 23, 2019||8.2.0||144,089||Download|
|Easy Scrap 23 release||41.57 KB||Jun 28, 2019||8.2.0||83,437||Download|
|Easy Scrap 22 release||41.57 KB||Apr 5, 2019||8.1.5||97,270||Download|
|Easy Scrap 19 release||41.34 KB||Dec 17, 2018||8.1.0||127,697||Download|
|Easy Scrap 18 release||41.21 KB||Oct 17, 2018||8.0.1||87,123||Download|
|Easy Scrap 16 release||40.41 KB||Oct 9, 2018||8.0.1||69,491||Download|
|Easy Scrap 15 release||40.39 KB||Oct 8, 2018||8.0.1||46,465||Download|
|Easy Scrap 14 release||40.37 KB||Oct 5, 2018||8.0.1||52,818||Download|
|Easy Scrap 13 release||29.38 KB||Oct 2, 2018||8.0.1||63,162||Download|
|Easy Scrap 12 release||27.95 KB||Sep 11, 2018||8.0.1||105,859||Download|
|Easy Scrap 11 release||27.73 KB||Sep 11, 2018||8.0.1||35,951||Download|
|Easy Scrap 10 release||25.18 KB||Sep 3, 2018||8.0.1||80,873||Download|
|Easy Scrap 9 release||17.50 KB||Aug 27, 2018||8.0.1||80,946||Download|
|Easy Scrap 8 release||17.21 KB||Aug 20, 2018||8.0.1||66,693||Download|
|Easy Scrap 7 release||17.20 KB||Aug 19, 2018||8.0.1||6,033||Download|
|Easy Scrap 4 release||14.75 KB||Aug 13, 2018||8.0.1||6,422||Download|
|Easy Scrap 3 release||14.74 KB||Aug 13, 2018||8.0.1||400||Download|
|Easy Scrap 2 release||14.57 KB||Aug 11, 2018||8.0.1||486||Download|
|Easy Scrap 1 release||13.43 KB||Aug 10, 2018||8.0.1||155||Download|
|Easy Scrap 21 Alpha alpha||41.57 KB||Apr 3, 2019||8.1.5||269||Download|
|Easy Scrap 20 alpha||41.58 KB||Apr 1, 2019||8.1.5||277||Download|
|Easy Scrap 17 alpha||40.41 KB||Oct 15, 2018||8.0.1||257||Download|
Easy Scrap adds a new frame to the Scrap interface that shows you all items in your bags available for scrapping and lets you queue items.
- See all items you can scrap without having to look in your bags and search for even faster results.
- Queue up items and have them automatically placed into the scrapper when the scrapper is empty again.
- Create a keybinding for the scrap button. Look under Key Bindings->Addons->Easy Scrap
- Hide specific items you do not want to see in the "Eligible" tab by right clicking them.
- With the default filter automatically hides all gear that is used in an equipment set.
- Create custom filters to automatically ignore items. Leave a comment if you have a specific filter request.
If you want to macro the scrap button create a macro with the following text:
Please report any weird behavior if you see any and always make sure you're not scrapping an item you want to keep.