|GW-Raiding.zip beta||3.54 KB||Jan 8, 2018||7.3.0||218||Download|
|GW-Raiding.zip beta||2.99 KB||Nov 23, 2017||7.3.0||49||Download|
This is a plugin for GreenWall and Deadly Boss Mods which shares DBM's guild messages between subguilds via GW's channel. In other words, players can watch raid progression as it occurs, even if they aren't in the same subguild as the active raid team.
- Must already have GreenWall and Deadly Boss Mods installed
- Adjust settings in /dbm > Options > General Messages > Combat Message Options > "Show engage/kill/wipe messages for guild raids in chat frame"
- At least one raiding player must have this plugin to broadcast progression messages to other subguilds
- Progression messages broadcast to other subguilds will only be visible to players who also have this plugin
- Live testing is still in progress
- v0.2: Temporary workaround for guild names appearing as "<0>"
Add a comment