|1.1.1 release||2.46 KB||Jul 24, 2018||8.0.1||2,307||Download|
|1.1.0 release||2.45 KB||Jul 24, 2018||8.0.1||45||Download|
|1.0.6 release||2.35 KB||Jul 23, 2018||8.0.1||99||Download|
|1.0.5 release||2.36 KB||Jul 23, 2018||8.0.1||9||Download|
|1.0.4 release||2.27 KB||Jul 22, 2018||8.0.1||110||Download|
|1.0.3 release||2.23 KB||Jul 21, 2018||8.0.1||103||Download|
|1.0.2 release||2.11 KB||Jul 21, 2018||8.0.1||16||Download|
|1.0.1 release||2.08 KB||Jul 21, 2018||8.0.1||21||Download|
|1.0.0 release||2.08 KB||Jul 20, 2018||8.0.1||34||Download|
Original link : RULIWEB (Korean)
- Hide MicroButtonAndBags
- It works in conjunction with basic add-ons and options.
- I aim for add-ons that do not have options and commands if possible.
- over the [?] button and the button and bag will pop up.
- You can hide the [?] button by clicking the wheel.
- Drag the [?] button to the other griffon with the wheel button to drop it.
- You can not see the main bag by clicking on the wheel.
- If you turn the [?] Button off and show it again, you can show the main bag again.
- Language is not required when using
ps. I am Korean and I am not familiar with English. Please understand.