|Hungry Raid release||7.85 KB||Nov 4, 2015||6.2.2||663||Download|
|Hungry Raid release||7.84 KB||Oct 30, 2015||6.2.2||80||Download|
- Changed the code to credit EP with Ambiguate function(<player> or <player>-<realm>).
- Changed the report to show who didn't used consumables.
Hungry Raid tracks Food, Flask, Rune, Potion and Pre-Potion on your raid boss fight, and show you in a frame the result after fight with 3 options.
- Credit EP and Report: It automaticaly credit EP (when epgp dkp reloaded addon installed) with value configured and shows it on raid chat.
- Report: Show result on raid chat.
- Cancel: Just abort.
EPGP Integration with addon "EPGP (dkp reloaded)"
Slash Commands :
- /hr: Show help
- /hr help: Show help
- /hr options: Show options frame
- /hr last: show last fight result
On configurations (/hr) you can chose:
Raids to control:
- Blackrock Foundry
- Hellfire Citadel
- Food (100 or 125)
Considered consumables not configured by user:
- Greater Draenic Stamina Flask
- Greater Draenic Intellect Flask
- Greater Draenic Agility Flask
- Greater Draenic Strength Flask
- Draenic Intellect Potion
- Draenic Agility Potion
- Draenic Strength Potion
- Draenic Armor Potion
- Draenic Mana Potion
- Draenic Channeled Mana Potion
Foods 100 (Savage Feast)
- Critical Strike
- Buttered Sturgeon
- Jumbo Sea Dog
- Pickled Eel
- Salty Squid Roll
- Sleeper Sushi
- Whiptail Fillet (187 stamina, but on 125 table)
- Focus Augmentation
- Hyper Augmentation
- Stout Augmentation