|v0.82.1 release||7.51 KB||Feb 23, 2017||7.1.5||350||Download|
|v0.82 release||7.03 KB||Feb 17, 2017||7.1.5||39||Download|
|v0.81 - Initial Curse Release release||6.52 KB||Feb 13, 2017||7.1.5||58||Download|
My guild found it very tedious and time-consuming to dispense food, flasks, and potions prior to raid starting. With this addon, we now hand out items before the first boss is pulled in about two minutes. No more going back and forth about what items the player needs.
- Automatically determine which items the targeted character should receive based on their specialization
- Set a pull count and the number hours that the raid will last
- Number of items calculated based on pull count and hours
- Single click add items to trade window
- Option to enable the block trades while handing out items
Current Addon Limitations
Currently, only high-cost food and potions of prolonged power are handed out with the addon. We use cauldrons for flasks. Handing out food of more than 20 will not work. It must be handed out as 20 and then the remainder in two separate trades.
Source For Buffs
Raid buffs have been determined from Icy Veins consumables pages for each specialization.
- Change buffs for a specific character
- Change buffs for a specific specialization
- Tracking of which characters have received items
- Allow user to determine cheap/expensive food/potions
- Add ability to hand out Defiled Augment Runes
- Easily hand out Vantus Runes
- Communication with group for who received items
This is currently a work in progress. If you would like to see a feature added, but don't see it in the Future Enhancements section, please comment below.
Add a comment