|JustInTime 1.4.3 release||3.84 KB||Jul 3, 2019||8.2.0||1,506||Download|
|JustInTime 1.4.2 release||3.77 KB||Jul 1, 2019||8.2.0||270||Download|
|JustInTime 1.4.1 release||3.71 KB||Jun 26, 2019||8.2.0||396||Download|
|JustInTime 1.4 release||3.73 KB||Nov 9, 2018||8.0.1||1,780||Download|
|JustInTime 1.3.1 release||3.24 KB||Sep 16, 2018||8.0.1||1,133||Download|
|JustInTime 1.3 release||3.18 KB||Sep 15, 2018||8.0.1||104||Download|
|JustInTime 1.2 release||3.07 KB||Jul 29, 2018||8.0.1 +1||630||Download|
|JustInTime 1.1 release||2.89 KB||Jul 11, 2018||7.3.5||228||Download|
|JustInTime 1.0 release||2.85 KB||Jul 3, 2018||7.3.5||120||Download|
This addon shows how long it took for a queue to pop and how much time you have left to accept.
Also, it has the option to remove the "Leave Queue" button, so you don't accidentaly deny a queue (queue pops can still be denied via the right-click menu of the minimap-eye).
It was inspired by SafeQueue, but as that was not updated in a while and only supports arena/battleground queues, I completely rewrote the addon and added a few features and improvements.
– supports all kinds of queues (arenas/battlegrounds, Ashran/brawls, random/specific dungeons, looking for raids etc)
– supports simultaneous queues
– queue times are still correct if you reload or relog
– minimal performance impact (while you're not queued, this addon does nothing at all)
– "/jit button x" hides or shows the "Leave Queue" button ('hide', 'show')
– "/jit announce x" sets the output channel for queue times ('off', 'self' or 'group')
– "/jit sound x" sets if queue pop sounds should be played even when sound is muted ('on' or 'off')
Running any of these commands without a value prints the current value for that setting.