|Say Stuns Version 1.2.0 release||18.56 KB||Jun 3, 2015||6.1.0||11,549||Download|
|Say Stuns Version 1.0.3 release||10.14 KB||Jun 2, 2015||6.1.0||112||Download|
|Say Stuns Version 1.0.2 release||10.48 KB||Jun 1, 2015||6.1.0||98||Download|
|SayStuns Version 1.0.1 release||10.22 KB||Jun 1, 2015||6.1.0||124||Download|
|SayStuns Version 1.0.0 release||3.43 KB||Jun 1, 2015||6.1.0||158||Download|
Announce various crowd-control effects on you that prohibit your ability to cast spells or perform offensive and/or defensive actions.
This is an updated version of 'Say CC' that contains more stuns (major stuns from every class/spec) as well as previously untrackable stuns. This includes interruptions (that lock your abilities), stuns, saps, incapacitates, silences, sleeps, fears, and morphs.
Perfect for PvP and various PvE Boss encounters that dramatically impact a casters ability to assist in the fight. This is a perfect addon for healers who want everyone to be aware when they are out of commission.
Some notes about usage, all crowd control types are enabled by default, but you can enable or disable a category of announcement.
The configuration is UI based, and allows you to configure the Say Stuns addon. The configuration menu is found within the Addons under your Interface menu.
Configuration options include:
- Enabling and Disabling specific categories of crowd control effects.
- Specifying to which channel the announcement is broadcasted.
- Whether or not to include the attacker's name.
- Whether or not to include the spell link of the attack.
- Enable or Disable Debug mode (again, this is only useful if you're planning to provide a bug report for a missing stun)
The previous command-line configuration will still work (though it is recommend that you utilize the graphical menu):
- Enable: /run SayStunsPrefs.prefs[_CATEGORY_] = 1
- Disable: /run SayStunsPrefs.prefs[_CATEGORY_] = 0
Crowd Control Categories:
- DEBUG -> This will enable various debugging, helpful if you're submitting a comment/ticket about a missing CC
Example, to disable FEAR announcements, use: /run SayStunsPrefs.prefs["FEAR"] = 0
By default Say Stuns will use /SAY for your announcements, but this is now configurable:
- /run SayStunsPrefs.prefs["CHANNEL"] = _CHANNEL_
The allowable channels are:
So for example, to use the /PARTY chat, you'd execute the following: /run SayStunsPrefs.prefs["CHANNEL"] = "PARTY"