|80000.2.0 release||293.06 KB||Sep 24, 2018||8.0.1||767||Download|
|KokoSpellAuras-80000.1.1.zip release||157.22 KB||Aug 8, 2018||8.0.1||342||Download|
|KokoSpellAuras-80000.1.0.zip release||157.15 KB||Aug 5, 2018||8.0.1||84||Download|
Version 80000.2.0, please see change log for details
*** NOTE *** Due to a code change settings and collected auras will reset if updating to 80000.2.0
Koko Spell Auras allows you to customize the blizzard spell activation overlays (power auras) effects in a variety of different ways.
- Scale, color, alert location are all configurable.
- Dynamic detection and collection of overlays. Information is gathered as your play.
- Filtered by spec. Auras not associated with your current class/spec are hidden.
- Overlays can be individually enabled/disabled
- Opacity is globally set, using the blizzard interface option
- Textures can be changed, scaled and resized
- Sound alerts can be added
- Adjustable overlay frame, so you can shift the basic locations around
- LDB Launcher for options and overlay helper frame visibility toggle
- Q: Why is there nothing to configure?
A: The addon has not yet collected any spell auras. Cast your spells to trigger the Spell Auras. Once collected (and out of combat), you will be able to configure the auras.
- Q: I changed spec, why can't I see my previous auras?
A: For clarity, only the auras associated with your current class/spec are visible for configuration. No information is lost by changing specs.
- Q: Why does the texture size values (height, width) reset when I switch between textures?
A: Size settings (height/width) will automatically adjust to match the intended dimensions of the newly selected texture. You can still override the size if you so wish.
- Q: Why doesn't 'X' talent proc show?
A: This addon only allows you to edit the spell alerts sent from Blizzard. Ensure that both the addon and spell alerts are enabled for your specialization.
- Q: Why can't I make my own alerts?
A: This addon is only for the editing of Blizzard's spell alerts. It is currently beyond the addon scope for custom alerts.