|1.2.0 release||58.13 KB||Nov 24, 2020||3.3.5||39||Download|
|1.1.1 release||65.32 KB||Oct 3, 2020||3.3.5||258||Download|
|1.1.0 release||55.58 KB||Sep 21, 2020||3.3.5||117||Download|
|1.0.0 release||54.49 KB||Aug 24, 2020||3.3.5||166||Download|
|0.9.9-5b beta||61.11 KB||May 9, 2020||3.3.5||411||Download|
|0.9.9-4b beta||57.83 KB||May 4, 2020||3.3.5||175||Download|
|0.9.9-3b beta||57.30 KB||Apr 29, 2020||3.3.5||146||Download|
|0.9.9-2b beta||57.33 KB||Apr 21, 2020||3.3.5||146||Download|
|0.9.9b beta||56.67 KB||Apr 20, 2020||3.3.5||53||Download|
|0.9.8b beta||55.79 KB||Apr 18, 2020||3.3.5||95||Download|
|0.9.7b beta||55.34 KB||Apr 17, 2020||3.3.5||63||Download|
KTracker is an addon inspired from TellMeWhen (3.3.5) and built from the ground up keeping the same functionalities but with different approach of coding, options, flexibility and memory usage.
This addon provides visual notifications about your cooldowns, buffs, debuffs, reactive spells, weapon enchants and totems.
• Internal cooldowns
• Buffs and Debuffs
• Reactive abilities
• Temporary weapon enchants
• Shaman totems
• You can choose to choose the icons based on their status: present, absent, usable, unusable or always.
• You can choose to add an animation effect to your icons: Pulse or Shine.
• Icons show the standard cooldown animation, compatible with OmniCC or CoooldownCount.
• If you are not using any cooldown count addon, KTracker comes with a built-in cooldown count that looks and acts like OmniCC.
• Groups of icons are limited to 64 but this can be increased of requested. I personally don't think you might ever need more than that.
• You can choose to track only your spells or others spells.
• Groups can contain up to 12×12 icons (144icons).
• Draggable and resizable groups.
• Groups are saved per account, while having their status saved per character (position, scale, spacing, enable and combat status).
• You can choose to display the groups during combat only and even better, for a single spec or both.
• Are you a fan of ButtonFacade? KTracker allows you to skin your groups of icons individually.
• You can share your group of icons with other players using the addon. You can send to a single player or to all your party/raid members.
• You can choose to accept groups from others or not.
• To lock/unlock you can use the provided command /kt or simply left-click on the minimap button if you choose to display it.
• When you first log in with KTracker, you will see the first Default Group that you can modify or delete as you wish. Type /kt config or right-click on the minimap button to access the configuration window on which you can add, edit, delete, share or reset your groups.
• If you ever face a problem, please report to me and I will do my best to fix it and upload the new file. While waiting, you can always use the reset button, or the command /kt reset to reset everything to default. Tip: if you want to keep your groups of icons, have someone to use the addon, send them your groups, reset and tell them to send them back to you.
• /kt : simply locks/unlocks the addon.
• /kt config : shows/hide the configuration window.
• /kt reset : resets all settings and puts back the addon to its initial state.