|7.3.0.00 release||10.14 KB||Sep 6, 2017||7.3.0||289||Download|
|220.127.116.11 release||13.74 KB||May 20, 2017||7.2.0||183||Download|
|18.104.22.168 release||13.72 KB||May 4, 2017||7.2.0||123||Download|
|22.214.171.124 release||13.70 KB||May 2, 2017||7.2.0||52||Download|
|126.96.36.199 release||10.49 KB||Apr 25, 2017||7.2.0||72||Download|
|188.8.131.52 release||10.49 KB||Apr 20, 2017||7.2.0||74||Download|
|7.2.0.01 release||5.32 KB||Mar 29, 2017||7.2.0||70||Download|
|184.108.40.206 release||5.32 KB||Dec 14, 2016||7.1.0||133||Download|
|Let's Ride! release||4.81 KB||Nov 22, 2016||7.1.0||109||Download|
|Alpha 220.127.116.11 alpha||24.68 KB||Mar 31, 2017||7.2.0||17||Download|
Rather than summoning a random mount, Let's Ride will choose a type of mount based on your current location. Additionally, Let's Ride has several predefined functions that can force a certain type of mount to be summoned.
What you need
Current version requires you to write a macro and place it on your bars with the following code:
How it works
Left-click (or hotkey) the macro button to randomly summon a mount from your inventory based on your current location (e.g. in AQ40 it will first try to summon a battle tank if you have one). By default, Let's Ride will choose from all of your mounts giving preference to your favorite mounts 80% of the time, but you can control how often your favorite mounts are summoned in the interface menu.
- Left-click = program decides best choice
- Right-click = a mount with vendors
- Shift-Left-click = passenger mounts
- Shift-Right-click = ground passenger mounts
- Alt-Left-click = water strider (water walking mounts)
- Alt-Right-click (while swimming) = swimming mounts
In a future build, I will allow the user to decide how the mod keys change the algorithm. Thank you for your patience.
Only works with passenger mounts. Note, you can use this to eject vendors.
- Left-click = eject passenger one
- Right-click = eject passenger two
- If trying to dismount using the mouse with a passenger, you can use the middle mouse button or you will need to eject a passenger then click again.
- In Temple of Ahn'Qiraj, the algorithm will attempt to summon Qiraj Battle Tanks first.
- In Vashj'ir the algorithm will attempt to summon the Vashj'ir Seahorse
- In zones where flying is permitted, flying mounts will attempt to be called
- In zones where flying is not permitted (or not yet learned) ground only mounts will attempt to be called (Can be changed in the Interface Menu)
- While swimming in zones that flying is not allowed, the algorithm will first try to call a water walking mount (strider)
- You can turn your favorites list into a blacklist by setting favorite mounts to "never" be summoned in the interface menu
Please leave me feedback. I would love to know if this addon is helpful or how I can improve it.