|LFDLockouts-v1.2-7.1.0 release||3.66 KB||Oct 28, 2016||7.1.0||745||Download|
|LFDLockouts-v1.1-7.1.0 release||3.55 KB||Oct 27, 2016||7.1.0||120||Download|
|LFDLockouts-v1.0-7.0.3 release||3.30 KB||Oct 7, 2016||7.0.3||195||Download|
LFDLockouts colors search results for dungeon groups in the premade group tool, depending on your dungeon lockout state.
The names of dungeons are colored..
- red, if you have an active lockout and no encounters to get loot from left
- orange, if you have an active lockout but some encounters to get loot from are still available
- green, if you have no active lockout
Tooltips of search results with a lockout now also show the names of available encounters you're still able to get loot from.
In addition, there is a list of the groups class distribution per role.
The application text you enter, when applying for a group, is saved and reentered the next time you sign up for a group.
LFDLockouts also adds the following new filter options for search results:
- Hide results for dungeons you're locked to and have killed all Bosses (cleared)
- Hide results for dungeons you're locked to and have killed some Bosses (partially cleared)
- Hide results with no Dps slot left (a 5man has 3 Dps already)
- Hide results with no Tank slot left (a 5man has a tank already)
- Hide results with no Heal slot left (a 5man has a healer already)
- Hide results of a specific difficulty (normal, heroic, mythic and/or mythic+)
You also may take a look at Premade Age from giomoblin, it's used in my screenshots to show the age of group entries within the search result names.