|3.0.3-classic release||29.24 KB||Nov 19, 2020||1.13.5||0||Download|
|3.0.3 release||29.23 KB||Nov 19, 2020||9.0.2||0||Download|
|3.0.2-classic release||28.79 KB||Nov 12, 2020||1.13.5||7||Download|
|3.0.2 release||28.79 KB||Nov 12, 2020||9.0.1||20||Download|
– LibMayronObjects is a framework intended on making object-oriented programming (OOP) easier for Lua developers.
– The framework is designed for World of Warcraft AddOn development and supports both Classic and Retail editions (just make sure that you update the `toc` version number appropriately for whichever edition you require it for).
– You can create classes and call them to instantiate new instances/objects modeled from those classes.
– You can create interfaces that enforce functions to be implemented by classes.
– You can enforce strict typing rules to class and interface function parameters and return values.
– You can define default parameter value including both primitive types (strings and numbers) and complex types (tables, functions, Blizzard widgets and other classes and interfaces).
– Each class can inherit from at most one parent class. All classes either directly, or indirectly, inherit from the Object class.
– Each class can implement multiple interfaces.
– You can create generic types, such as a list that only works with tables, and another list that only works for numbers.
– You can define custom attributes for class functions to apply pre-execution logic and control how the function should be called.
– There are many useful Object functions that all classes inherit and can use.
– You can create and export packages, and import packages or separate classes and interfaces.
– The framework also comes with some standard collection classes (List, Stack, Map, LinkedList).
For the full maintained documentation, please visit:
For help and support, please visit the MayronUI discord server: