|4.70 release||59.52 KB||Jul 26, 2015||6.2.0||3,390||Download|
|4.60 release||56.62 KB||Oct 17, 2014||6.0.2||1,404||Download|
|4.51 release||59.49 KB||Nov 11, 2013||5.4.1||754||Download|
|4.1 release||57.32 KB||May 24, 2013||5.3.0||627||Download|
|3.9 release||57.14 KB||Apr 6, 2013||5.2.0||553||Download|
|3.6 release||53.47 KB||Sep 15, 2012||5.0.4||540||Download|
|3.3 release||53.22 KB||Sep 11, 2012||5.0.4||167||Download|
|3.1 release||49.72 KB||Sep 8, 2012||5.0.4||122||Download|
|2.1 release||51.33 KB||Jul 20, 2012||4.3.0||279||Download|
|2.0 release||50.94 KB||Feb 7, 2012||4.3.0||256||Download|
For many classes there are quite a lot stuff need to be cast/tracked before and during a combat, for example, rogues need to make sure poisons are applied on all three weapons, paladins must not forget to recast seals and blessings after every raid wipe, hunters need some quick way to summon/dismiss pets, launch traps without having to place more than two hundreds actions on their action bars, mages need to see how many charges their mana stones are left, and in how many seconds they'll be able to use another charge, etc.
LiteBuff is a small nice looking addon that makes your life so much easier, I delevoped many addons (though most of which are only kept on my own machine) but this is one of the few I really loved. It creates different buttons depending on your class, your active talent spec, and spells you already learned, I'll provide some screenshots later so you might have a rough idea on what it does at a mere glance.
- Covers all 10 classes!
- Buttons are all based on Blizzard secure templates, combat safety guaranteed.
- Uses secure codes for spell scrolling (selection), so you may safely select different spells in their sets (such as paladin blessings, warrior stances, rogue poisons etc) during combat.
- Fly protecting, I don't want my users fall from 25000 ft sky just because he accidentally clicked a LiteBuff button while flying, so buttons those cast spells consequent dismount are automatically disable once the player takes off.
- Language independent, all spells/items are utilized by numeric identities.
- Intelligent spell assigning, for example right click on hunter's pet button will dismiss the pet when pet is alive, and resurrect pet otherwise, and yes, such spell changing are allowed even in combat.
- Aura conflicts are taken into account, such as "Mark of the wild" with "Blessing of Kings", "Horn of the Winter" with "Strength of Earth Totem" or "Battle Shout" or "Roar of Courage" and so on, I'm not naming them all but you get the picture.
- And much more…
Type /litebuff or /lb for options.