|1.8.9 release||41.64 KB||May 21, 2022||9.2.0||42||Download|
|1.8.8 release||41.42 KB||May 4, 2022||9.2.0||127||Download|
|1.8.7 release||41.89 KB||Nov 5, 2021||9.1.5||288||Download|
|1.8.6 release||41.21 KB||Jul 21, 2018||8.0.1||1,475||Download|
|1.8.5 release||41.20 KB||Oct 26, 2017||7.3.0||635||Download|
|1.8.4 release||41.17 KB||Oct 24, 2017||7.3.0||146||Download|
|1.8.3 release||41.47 KB||Jul 21, 2016||7.0.3||879||Download|
|1.8.2 release||41.43 KB||Jul 20, 2016||7.0.3||180||Download|
|1.8.1 release||41.39 KB||Jan 17, 2016||6.2.3||479||Download|
|1.8.0 release||41.36 KB||Oct 16, 2015||6.2.2||176||Download|
This is actually a picked up great addon MailTo Next written by Jyin of Silverhand (copyright (c) 2005-2007), which was abandoned long time ago. Original addon was MailTo written by Vincent of Blackhand (copyright (c) 2005-2006 by D.A.Down).
This addon is unique in many features that are absent in other addons. List of features:
– it tracks your mail and reminds you if you have some mail that would expire soon
– it adds a drop-down list of recipients to your send mail frame (you can add or remove recipients there) for easy selection whom to send next mail
– it adds an additional window next to mailbox window with mailable items in your bags where you can send any mailable item with just a single click
– it adds an additional window to trade window with tradeable items in your bags where you can add items to trade with just a single click
– it adds an additional window to auctioning window with auctionable items in your bags where you can left-click item for search or right-click to auction
List of actions in mentioned windows:
when mailbox is open,
left click in the mailable item to attach it to mail,
right click in the mailable item to mail it to current recipient.
when trade is open,
left click in the tradable item to add it to trade,
right click in the tradable item to accept trade.
when auction house is open,
left click in the auctionable item to enter the name into auction search,
right click in the auctionable item to create auction.
There is also a chat command /inbox which shows a little UI to browse all your alts’ mailboxes content without relogging to them. Of course, you can only view those content, and to actually take anything you need to log to appropriate character.
No UI to change settings is implemented yet, only chat commands may change settings, the UI is planned for later.