|v1.2.3 release||2.96 KB||Oct 23, 2014||6.0.2||2,281||Download|
|v1.2.2 release||2.89 KB||Jul 31, 2014||5.4.8||344||Download|
|v1.2.1 release||2.87 KB||May 19, 2014||5.4.7||483||Download|
|v1.2 release||2.72 KB||Mar 15, 2014||5.4.7||197||Download|
|v1.1 release||2.74 KB||Feb 27, 2014||5.4.2||140||Download|
|v1.0.1 release||2.75 KB||Feb 4, 2014||5.4.2||139||Download|
|v1.0 release||2.65 KB||Feb 3, 2014||5.4.2||87||Download|
mdManager is an add-on that helps hunters to manage their misdirection targets alone, in a group or a raid with a macro through command line interface.
How it works
At the connection of a hunter character, a macro named "Misdirect" is created for this character if it does not already exist and there's still a macro slot left. If not, delete one and reload ui.
The add-on modifies the related macro every time the user triggers a valid command, while in certain conditions, for example: you cannot modify the macro while in combat with mdManager.
To access the add-on in game, type /mdm or /mdManager. It will display the available arguments to the previous command.
How to use it
Here are the available arguments to the /mdm command:
- setMT <MT_Name> – Sets main tank to misdirect named <MT_name> in the macro.
- setOT <OT_Name> – Sets off tank to misdirect named <OT_name> in the macro.
- setMT/setOT target – Sets main/off tank to misdirect as your actual target in the macro.
- setMT/setOT focus – Sets main/off tank to misdirect as your focus target in the macro.
- getMacro – Gets the mdManager macro on cursor for you to put it on your UI.
- switch – Switches actual tanks set to misdirect.
- status – Displays actual tanks set to misdirect.
- reset – Resets mdManager tanks values.
- help – Displays help about mdManager.
Getting an error message when starting WoW ? Having ideas about great features to be integrated ? Contact me: email@example.com (peque(dot)yso(at)gmail(dot)com).