|39.0 +1 More release||131.67 KB||Sep 26, 2019||8.2.5||104||Download|
|31.0 +1 More release||131.07 KB||Jul 29, 2019||8.2.0||148||Download|
|29.0 +1 More release||131.01 KB||Jul 24, 2019||8.2.0||68||Download|
|27.0 +1 More release||130.97 KB||Jul 23, 2019||8.2.0||63||Download|
|25.0 +1 More release||130.97 KB||Jul 23, 2019||8.2.0||8||Download|
|23.0 +1 More release||130.96 KB||Jul 23, 2019||8.2.0||5||Download|
|21.0 +1 More release||130.91 KB||Jul 23, 2019||8.2.0||7||Download|
|19.0 +1 More release||130.82 KB||Jul 23, 2019||8.2.0||13||Download|
|17.0 +1 More release||130.90 KB||Jul 22, 2019||8.2.0||35||Download|
|15.0 +1 More release||130.89 KB||Jul 22, 2019||8.2.0||6||Download|
|13.0 +1 More release||130.88 KB||Jul 22, 2019||8.2.0||6||Download|
|11.0 +1 More release||130.79 KB||Jul 22, 2019||8.2.0||6||Download|
|9.0 +1 More release||130.54 KB||Jul 22, 2019||8.2.0||6||Download|
|6.0 +1 More release||139.44 KB||Jul 22, 2019||8.2.0||6||Download|
|4.0 +1 More release||139.54 KB||Jul 22, 2019||8.2.0||6||Download|
|r37-alpha +1 More alpha||131.46 KB||Aug 1, 2019||8.2.0||15||Download|
|r36-alpha +1 More alpha||131.45 KB||Aug 1, 2019||8.2.0||5||Download|
|r35-alpha +1 More alpha||131.43 KB||Aug 1, 2019||8.2.0||5||Download|
|r34-alpha +1 More alpha||129.82 KB||Jul 30, 2019||8.2.0||8||Download|
|r32-alpha +1 More alpha||128.76 KB||Jul 30, 2019||8.2.0||7||Download|
|r9-alpha +1 More alpha||139.47 KB||Jul 22, 2019||8.2.0||7||Download|
|r2-alpha +1 More alpha||130.33 KB||Nov 27, 2017||7.3.0||5||Download|
Finally, I decided to MAKE MY OWN Damage Meter.
1. NO SORTING! Sorting is slow. Sorting promotes selfish instead of the corporation (since people will focus on their damage/healing instead of ). Sorting the only distract people from the job they should do.
2. Auto Kicker. Kicking should be automated.
3. Using Coroutine instead of Events for main logic.
4. Can't guarantee Exception Neutral/Exception Safety due to LUA is a profane language.
5. less than 50 kb memory usage at launch
6. Easily extendable with addons through Ace3Event message
7. Everything is load on demand. Do you want analytics? Load-On-Demand.
8. Twitch Streaming Integration. You can put a factor on your alpha for streaming on twitch or another streaming platform.
9. Inplace refresh. Refreshing would be accomplished at the event trigger.
10. As less memory usage as possible.
11. As little customization as possible. The zero-overhead principle: You don't pay if you don't use it.
12. As fast as possible.
13. Promote people for using WarcraftLogs.com instead of addon for analytics.
14. Upload fake data to Netease's backdoor for the suishen meeting stone.
15. Future support for DBM/Bigwigs modules
Why do I make this addon?
Recount is OLD
Skada is bugged. (bugged in many bosses) It does not support swap healing as well. The healing of shaman is just objectively wrong in Skada.
Details waste too much memory (often over 1 GB memory usage), and the addon author is wrong about memory usage.
Over 1 MB memory usage at loading for ANY addon is just unacceptable for me.
These programmers who claim memory usage does not affect performance are liars. Reason: Our modern CPU has multiple layers of caches. Extensive space usage = slower storage would be used. Also, memory allocation, garbage collection, even memory usage of other processes, etc. would affect performance. Claiming space usage does not affect performance is denying Einstein's Relative Theory. Nothing could run faster than light. When your space usage becomes large, you have to trade your space with more time.
C++ Core Guidelines:
Per.18: Space is time
Performance is typically dominated by memory access times.
Here is a benchmark to prove that:
The author of Details is a fucking liar. Details don't even run faster than skada while it costs 1000x memory than any other damager meter addons. Higher memory usage = slow.
Add a comment