|Pare 7.2.0 release||8.17 KB||Apr 20, 2017||7.2.0||642||Download|
|Pare 7.1.0 release||8.85 KB||Oct 25, 2016||7.1.0||436||Download|
|Pare 7.0.3 release||9.30 KB||Jul 19, 2016||7.0.3||414||Download|
|Pare 6.0.3 release||9.23 KB||Nov 28, 2014||6.0.3||890||Download|
|Pare 5.2 release||8.75 KB||Apr 8, 2013||5.2.0||556||Download|
|Pare40300 release||9.11 KB||Nov 30, 2011||4.3.0||974||Download|
|Pare40200r6 release||8.95 KB||Oct 13, 2011||4.2.0||412||Download|
|Pare40200r5 release||3.10 KB||Oct 12, 2011||4.2.0||108||Download|
|Pare release||2.12 KB||Oct 11, 2011||4.2.0||104||Download|
|Pare062811102011 release||1.59 KB||Oct 11, 2011||4.2.0||93||Download|
Yet another simple spell interrupt announcer.
It's pretty simple, really.
You can configure it to show which spell you used to interrupt and to show the interrupted target's name.
You can also chose where you want to spam the message.
Just type /pare and you'll have a few options you can tweak ingame.
- /pare say – Set up the channel to announce the interrupt to SAY.
- /pare yell – Set up the channel to announce the interrupt to YELL.
- /pare party – Set up the channel to announce the interrupt to PARTY.
- /pare raid – Set up the channel to announce the interrupt to RAID.
- /pare skill – Toggle showing your skill used to interrupt in the string.
- /pare target – Toggle showing your interrupted target name in the string.
Please help with localization here: http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/pare/localization/