|MicroHUD90002.00.zip release||3.41 KB||Nov 19, 2020||9.0.2||0||Download|
|MicroHUD90001.01.zip release||3.41 KB||Nov 8, 2020||9.0.1||110||Download|
Left side – Player:
- Total absorb if greater than 0.
Right side – Target:
- Target Cast Bar, For interruptable spells it starts out all green and empties out. For non-interruptable, it starts out black and fills with red.
- Blue – Tanked by off tank.
- Green – Tanking
- Yellow – On the way to lose aggro
- Orange – On the way to take aggro (light purple if from another tank in your party or raid)
- Red – Not tanking
For DPS the order of these colors is reversed except there is no off tank coloring.
When you are not in combat, or not on threat table, bars are colored by reaction, dark gray if you can't tap the NPC.