|3.1.12 release||403.19 KB||Oct 28, 2020||9.0.1||1||Download|
|3.1.11 release||401.77 KB||Oct 20, 2020||9.0.1||1,573||Download|
This little addon will gather up all of your addon minimap buttons and put them into a movable frame.
- Add or Remove almost any minimap button
- Option to display round or square minimap buttons
- Multiple Sorting Options – Including Custom!
- Collection of Blizzard Buttons
- Collect only the buttons you want
- Background Color Changeable from the configuration screen
- Hide most of the Blizzard Minimap Icons
- LDB support.
- Key Bindings
- Localized in English, Spanish, French, German, Korean, Russian, and Chinese (Traditional and Simplified)
Notes: TO ADD OR REMOVE A BUTTON YOU CAN EITHER HAVE THE MOUSE CURSOR OVER THE BUTTON TO BE REMOVED WHEN YOU EXECUTE /MBF ADD OR /MBF REMOVE OR YOU CAN NOW TYPE IN THE NAME OF THE BUTTON. /MBF ADD [ButtonName] OR /MBF REMOVE [buttonName] The ability to add minimap icons to the table can be a general or partial name of the icons. The button override table add should be the exact name of the button that you want to override and collect.
PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU UPDATE ACE 3 TO THE LATEST VERSION IF YOU HAVE IT INSTALLED AS A SEPARATE ADDON