|ModernTargetFrame 1.10.1 release||10.78 KB||May 22, 2021||1.13.7 +1||0||Download|
|ModernTargetFrame 1.10 release||10.70 KB||May 21, 2021||1.13.7 +1||33,125||Download|
|ModernTargetFrame 1.9 (Classic) release||8.74 KB||May 15, 2021||1.13.7||55,271||Download|
|ModernTargetFrame 1.9 (TBC) release||8.74 KB||May 15, 2021||2.5.1||32,115||Download|
|ModernTargetFrame 1.8 release||8.10 KB||Apr 22, 2021||1.13.7||57,238||Download|
|Modern TargetFrame 1.8 release||8.10 KB||Dec 3, 2020||1.13.6||94,612||Download|
|Modern TargetFrame 1.8 release||8.10 KB||Jul 8, 2020||1.13.5||89,705||Download|
|Modern TargetFrame 1.7 release||109.67 KB||Jun 27, 2020||1.13.4||42,206||Download|
|Modern TargetFrame 1.6 release||109.50 KB||Jun 6, 2020||1.13.4||47,941||Download|
|Modern TargetFrame 1.5 release||109.45 KB||Jun 4, 2020||1.13.4||20,241||Download|
|Modern TargetFrame 1.4 release||108.78 KB||May 6, 2020||1.13.4||70,392||Download|
|Modern TargetFrame 1.3.5 release||108.60 KB||May 4, 2020||1.13.4||29,289||Download|
|Modern TargetFrame 1.3.4 release||108.44 KB||May 1, 2020||1.13.4||34,965||Download|
|Modern TargetFrame 1.3.3 release||108.38 KB||Apr 18, 2020||1.13.4||56,900||Download|
|Modern TargetFrame 1.3.2 release||108.23 KB||Apr 15, 2020||1.13.4||39,390||Download|
|Modern TargetFrame 1.3.1 release||107.26 KB||Mar 20, 2020||1.13.4||63,552||Download|
|Modern TargetFrame 1.3 release||107.09 KB||Mar 13, 2020||1.13.4||41,638||Download|
|Modern TargetFrame 1.2.1 release||106.66 KB||Mar 12, 2020||1.13.4||24,996||Download|
|Modern TargetFrame 1.2.1 release||106.66 KB||Mar 4, 2020||1.13.3||43,933||Download|
|Modern TargetFrame 1.2 release||106.48 KB||Feb 22, 2020||1.13.3||45,233||Download|
|Modern TargetFrame 1.1 release||102.81 KB||Feb 21, 2020||1.13.3||2,483||Download|
|Modern TargetFrame 1.0 release||1.64 KB||Feb 18, 2020||1.13.3||1,760||Download|
Modern TargetFrame adds features present in Modern WoW.
- StatusBar text for health and mana bars. Formatting is still controlled by Status Text under Interface Options > Display.
- Rare-Elites now show the Rare-Elite TargetFrame border. (Silver dragon with wings, normal rares are without wings)
- Threat indicator with numerical value.
- The game identifies many normal elites as rares. I don’t plan on modifying this behavior in any way.
- The threat indicator appears to spike whenever the target changes its target, usually by taunts or threat-related mechanics. This is a well-known bug in Blizzard’s ThreatAPI.
- enUS – Native locale by SDPhantom
- deDE – Translation by xF10w21
- frFR – Translation by Arektor
- ruRU – Translation by AmetistoFF
- zhCN – Translation by 颜颜@莫格莱尼
If you wish to help localize Modern TargetFrame, send me a link to a modified Localization.lua.
I’m open to questions and suggestions. Feel free to message me here or post in the comments.
I’m also available for support on the WoWUIDev Discord, @mention me (SDPhantom) or send a DM.