|v1.6.13 release||197.62 KB||Jul 2, 2021||1.13.7 +2||0||Download|
|v1.5.9-Classic release||196.73 KB||Mar 25, 2021||1.13.6||645||Download|
|v1.6.9-Retail release||196.75 KB||Mar 25, 2021||9.0.5||1,067||Download|
|v1.6.7-Retail release||198.72 KB||Oct 17, 2020||9.0.1||76||Download|
|v1.6.6-Retail release||196.53 KB||Aug 13, 2020||8.3.0||35||Download|
|v1.5.7-Classic release||196.54 KB||Aug 13, 2020||1.13.5||65||Download|
|v1.2.6-Classic release||192.54 KB||Jul 24, 2020||1.13.5||28||Download|
|v1.3.5-Retail release||192.53 KB||Apr 18, 2020||8.3.0||56||Download|
|v1.2.5 release||192.50 KB||Apr 13, 2020||1.13.4||106||Download|
|v1.1.4 release||192.39 KB||Apr 11, 2020||1.13.4||46||Download|
|v1.1.3 release||192.36 KB||Apr 10, 2020||1.13.4||31||Download|
|v1.0.1 release||178.40 KB||Apr 10, 2020||1.13.4||38||Download|
Do you love Doom? Do you want another way to rep your favourite game (besides WoW) and get a better look at how much health you’ve got left? Look no further, friend; My Very Own Doomguy is the addon for you. When enabled, the Doomguy from the very first game – released way back in 1993 – will appear in the middle of your screen, and act just like he would in that game.
The addon works with both the Classic and Retail versions of WoW.
– Much like in the original game, the Doomguy’s face will change depending on your own health; the less health you have, the more he begins to look like raw hamburger.
– Every five seconds, he will look either left, right, or straight ahead.
– You can change how often he does this by accessing the configuration window.
– You can move Doomguy around your screen to position him wherever you like.
– Health and power text can be hidden, if you’d rather have Doomguy on his own.
– Runs in the background; no user input is required.
If you need support with this addon, or would like to request new features, please join my support Discord; click on the ‘Issues’ link at the top, or use invite code BGKnpza. Please note that the code is case sensitive; make sure you read the rules after joining the server!
Full credit for the sprites used goes to the fine folks at id Software. No copyright infringement is intended; this addon is released under Fair Use legislation, and no profit is made from it.