|R3.3 release||274.57 KB||Feb 20, 2023||10.0.5||60||Download|
|R3.2 release||178.24 KB||Nov 29, 2022||10.0.2||333||Download|
|R3.1 release||179.26 KB||Nov 16, 2022||10.0.2||90||Download|
|R3 release||179.06 KB||Nov 15, 2022||10.0.2||15||Download|
|R2.8 release||163.20 KB||Aug 11, 2022||9.2.5||110||Download|
|R2.5 release||160.76 KB||Dec 28, 2020||9.0.2||506||Download|
|R2.4 release||160.78 KB||Dec 24, 2020||9.0.2||184||Download|
|R2.3 release||160.90 KB||Nov 25, 2020||9.0.2||309||Download|
|R2.2 release||160.93 KB||Nov 3, 2020||9.0.1||241||Download|
|R2.1 release||160.33 KB||Oct 15, 2020||9.0.1||329||Download|
|R2 release||157.48 KB||Oct 14, 2020||9.0.1||131||Download|
|R1.5 release||159.79 KB||Jul 18, 2020||8.3.0||299||Download|
|R1.4 release||159.56 KB||Feb 26, 2020||8.3.0||316||Download|
|R1.3 release||387.14 KB||Feb 20, 2020||8.3.0||186||Download|
|R1.2 release||381.50 KB||Jun 27, 2019||8.2.0||499||Download|
|R1.1 release||149.43 KB||Jun 12, 2019||8.1.5||180||Download|
|R1.0 release||149.63 KB||May 25, 2019||8.1.5||278||Download|
This is oUF layout, include Unitframes and Nameplates, Party and Raidframes are disable by default. Need oUF 11+, should download by yourself: WoWInterface, AddonsWoW or GitHub.
Just edit config.lua to change them. I suggest use Notepad++ to edit lua file. save file and /reload wow after change.
編輯config.lua以更改設定。推薦使用Notepad++、Notepads (Win10 only) 或 Akelpad來編輯lua檔案。編輯完存檔後/reload重載遊戲即可。
– Optional vertical layout (or normal horizontal)
– Transparent style, color smooth at lose health part.
– Fade out when out of combat and player health is full.
– Suppot frame:
Player and Pet
Target and Targettarget
Focus and Focustarget
Boss and Arena
NO Raid frame
– Support elements
Tank resource as class power style
- Support Raid, and raid-style party mod
- No Pets frame, no maintank frame
- Show debuff aura based on blizzard’s default list
- Show buff aura based on custom filter
- This is a simple raid frame, just replace style, suggest healer use standalone raid frame addon such like Vuhdo, Cell, Grid…etc.
– Two Style:
Bar style: Just a normal nameplate.
Number style: Hide health percent if it’s full.
– Show auras, with a Custom Aura Filter by Spell ID
– Colord nameplates, based on Threat Color, with a Custom Color Filter by Npc ID
Pink: insecurely tanking, another unit have higher threat but not tanking.
Pruple: not tanking, but higher threat than tank.
Blue: not tanking, lower threat than tank.
– Custom Power Filter by Npc ID
– Edit custom list at FilterList.lua
– Highlight for Target, focus, mouseover
Siweia, Dawn, p3lim, Paopao001, Qulight, Ray, Rubgrsch, zork
Github: also alpha version here
I won’t implement new features I personally not use or need. I’m not good at lua.
You can use English/Traditional Chinese(正體中文)/Simplified Chinese(简体中文) when feedback.
Add a comment