|Party Ability Bars WoD release||21.68 KB||Nov 29, 2015||6.2.3||10,030||Download|
Party Ability Bars is the addon originally developed by Kollektiv. It was popular among PvPers during WotLK expansion.
Now it's updated for WoD and it also includes some new sweet features!
/pab – Open general settings and ability editor.
Full feature list:
- Track all cooldowns of your teammates.
- Support for PvP Trinket. Also handling racials such as Every Man For Himself, Stoneform and WotF.
- Brand new support for spells with charges, such as Survival Instincts, Ice Nova, etc.
- Cooldown sync between the users of this addon. If your teammate is using this addon – cooldowns will be accurately synchronized.
- Now PAB scans for your teammates' specs and you can add specific spells for certain specs if you like.
- You can also specify Spell ID so PAB will correctly detect the right icon to display.
- Attach cooldown frames to original Blizzard raid frames. It will detect the position correctly, no matter in what order it is displayed.
- Show your own cooldowns.
- Grow left/right, so you can place cooldown frames to the left side or right side from party unitframes.
- Show tooltips.
- Fixed the old settings saving bug, which appeared after WotLK.