|v8.86 release||75.12 KB||Nov 1, 2020||9.0.1||622||Download|
|v8.85 release||75.11 KB||Oct 30, 2020||9.0.1||11,164||Download|
|v8.82 release||73.19 KB||Oct 16, 2020||9.0.1||32,560||Download|
|v8.81 release||72.93 KB||Oct 15, 2020||9.0.1||14,128||Download|
|v8.78 release||73.02 KB||Oct 9, 2020||9.0.1||27,205||Download|
|v8.77 release||72.98 KB||Oct 1, 2020||9.0.1||14,038||Download|
|v8.75 release||73.14 KB||Sep 22, 2020||9.0.1||17,194||Download|
|v8.72 release||73.50 KB||Sep 19, 2020||9.0.1||10,988||Download|
|v8.71 release||73.29 KB||Sep 9, 2020||9.0.1||18,918||Download|
|v8.67 release||75.62 KB||Aug 28, 2020||9.0.1||19,027||Download|
|v8.59 release||72.25 KB||Jul 22, 2020||8.3.0||28,873||Download|
|v8.58 release||72.52 KB||Jul 7, 2020||8.3.0||24,743||Download|
|v8.3 release||71.08 KB||Jun 9, 2020||8.3.0||22,176||Download|
|v8.1 release||70.39 KB||May 18, 2020||8.3.0||30,335||Download|
|v7.98 release||69.96 KB||Mar 15, 2020||8.3.0||49,935||Download|
|v7.45 Classic release||56.37 KB||Mar 15, 2020||1.13.4||12,323||Download|
Arena Team Tracker – Track the cooldowns of your party members.
-intended for PVP but can also be used in PVE, inspired by the old Party Ability Bars (PAB).
/att – Opens the option tab with settings and ability editor.
- Track selected spells cooldown of your party members.
- PvP Trinket cooldown share with racials such as EMfH, Stoneform, etc.
- Scans your party memebers talents and shows the abilities for that specific specialization.
- Attach icons frame to party/raid frames.(Blizzard , ElvUI, Tukui, oUF, Grid2, XPerl )
- Import spells from database ( or u can find and add IDs from wowhead.com/spells )
- Grow left/right, so you can place icons to the left side or right side from party/raid frames.
- Show dampening percentage (%) in arena under the remaining time.
- Glow Icons, blizzard style icon glow when important spells are active.
- Autohide talents / trinkets that are not currently selected / equipped.
- Bugged spells (use Issues tab)
- Bugged UI/Panel (use Issues tab)
- Bugged functionality (use Issues tab)
- https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/att/issues - Issues Link.
- You have to specify the correct Ability Name (case sensitive) , Ability ID and CD.(or add them with "Import spell" option)
- Some spells are Spec specific even they have same name for other Specs (the spell ID or spell CD might be different).
- If Spec specific spells are added under "All Specs" and players are using a different Spec or under wrong Spec they may not work correctly.
- All cooldowns were updated with the values from SL BETA and some might have different values on LIVE but you can update them from the Editor
- If you are adding a spell that has Ranks just use the default spell not the ranked one and the addon will auto apply cooldown modifiers.(for most)
- Report all bugs under Issues tab on curseforge addon page (check open/closed issues first , add addon version in the title).
Thanks for support to: dgnlqp , Alfredo , boudinov , Benjamin, Restoinside, ShekaGaming
If you want to help with future development and updates all support is greatly appreciated. Enjoy!