|2.1.1-classic release||8.35 KB||Dec 22, 2020||1.13.6||0||Download|
|2.1.1 release||8.35 KB||Dec 22, 2020||9.0.2||0||Download|
|2.0 release||8.25 KB||Dec 22, 2020||9.0.2||5||Download|
|2.0-classic release||8.25 KB||Dec 22, 2020||1.13.6||2||Download|
– Allows you to handle the lifecycle of World of Warcraft event handlers using a single frame to register events.
– Create and fire custom (non-Blizzard) addon events.
– Provides a simple event manager API for creating, destroying, enabling, and disabling event handlers.
– Allows you to retrieve and trigger different event handlers from one library.
– Cleans up and recycles resources for when event handlers are destroyed.
– Manage the list of callback arguments passed to your event handlers.
– Register event handlers with keys to easily retrieve and reference them.
For the full maintained documentation, please visit:
For help and support, please visit the MayronUI discord server: