|3.0.1-classic release||16.77 KB||Dec 22, 2020||1.13.6||0||Download|
|3.0.1 release||16.77 KB||Dec 22, 2020||9.0.2||0||Download|
|3.0-classic release||16.75 KB||Dec 22, 2020||1.13.6||4||Download|
|3.0 release||16.75 KB||Dec 22, 2020||9.0.2||5||Download|
– A lightweight, embedded Lua database designed for storing addon settings and with built-in profile management.
– Originally created for MayronUI, but has been refactored for general use.
– The framework is designed for World of Warcraft AddOn development and supports both Classic and Retail editions (just make sure that you update the toc version number appropriately for whichever edition you require it for).
– Supports a "defaults" table and database table inheritance with many feature-rich helper functions.
– The functions in the API are named the same as those found in the AceDB for developers to easily familiarise themselves with it. However, some functions support additional functionality.
⚫ What is the difference between AceDB and MayronDB?
A useful blog post discusses some of the key differences in detail:
⚫ For the full maintained documentation, please visit:
⚫ For help and support, please visit the MayronUI discord server: