|201809251500 release||7.03 KB||Sep 25, 2018||8.0.1||164||Download|
|201809241910 release||6.62 KB||Sep 24, 2018||8.0.1||48||Download|
|r1.01 release||5.98 KB||Sep 20, 2018||8.0.1||55||Download|
Short for the impatient:
- Create (and autocreate!) groups within your raid to play boss mechanics like activating buttons, running through fields, collecting adds etc.
- Post designated groups to the Raid chat so people know what group they're in
- Export groups to Exorsus Raid Tools as a note
- /RaidDivide or /RD to open, left clicks for the rest. You'll figure it out easily.
- (New: Right-Click on a nameplate to assign groups, ignoring the "groupsize" limitations.´)
(Issue tracking enabled. Please report bugs and submit suggestions via the "Issues" tab! For high priority, please include a picture of a cute, small animal. Thanks)
Managing your raid is annoying, but it has become a crucial part in the current design philosophy of World of Warcraft. Be it:
- Managing who's going into the pods
- Managing who's going through the Barriers at M.O.T.H.E.R
- Managing who's going where with the orbs at G'huun
This addon will make life a litte bit easier and hopefully a little bit faster. So, what does it do?
The Addon features a simple Interface which is divided into a list of members that aren't assigned to groups yet and 16 groups.
You select the size of the groups at the bottom and press OK. Thereafter you can start filling the groups simply by pressing the names in the left hand corner.
In the Group Menu, you can see the class of the person as well as their current spec as a small band on the right hand site.
You can also press "AUTO" to create groups automatically based upon the groupsize you chose.
Here, the idea is very easy:
- Group 1 always has a tank and a healer
- Healers are spread evenly across all groups
- Last Group contains a tank and a healer
Of course you can edit your groups after auto-creating them. Just click on the name in the group and it returns back to the "unassigned players" list on the left side.
Check out my other stuff!
Master Gypsy - Someone loots equipment they don't need but you do? See it instantly!