|1.13r release||15.56 KB||Oct 24, 2020||9.0.1||5||Download|
|RandomCompanion_Reloaded 1.12 release||17.54 KB||Oct 20, 2020||9.0.1||39||Download|
|RandomCompanion 1.11 release||17.90 KB||Oct 14, 2020||9.0.1||42||Download|
|RandomCompanion 1.1 release||17.87 KB||Oct 13, 2020||9.0.1||13||Download|
|RandomCompanion1.02 release||17.95 KB||Jun 25, 2020||8.3.0||49||Download|
|RandomCompanion1.01.zip release||17.85 KB||Jun 22, 2020||8.3.0||29||Download|
|RandomCompanion.zip release||17.77 KB||Jun 14, 2020||8.3.0||12||Download|
|RandomCompanion_Reloaded 1.13b beta||15.53 KB||Oct 22, 2020||9.0.1||7||Download|
Choose a random mount or vanity pet at the press of a button. Companions can be weighted to be chosen more or less often, or disabled altogether.
– Weighted random summon of each companion (mounts/pets). You can set your cooler/rarer mounts to be summoned more often than other mounts, without dropping the other mounts out of the random pool. Companion weight can be set per character or account wide.
– When you have a mount/pet targeted, the default summon key will attempt to clone it if you have the same in your possesion
– Smart default mount bind. The addon automatically choose a type of mount based on whether you can fly, if you are swimming, etc.
– You can manually set certain flying mounts to be included in the ground mount pool
– Individual keybinds/slash commands for ground/flying/aquatic/passenger.
– Auto re-summoning of your pet after logging in/flying/zoning etc.
– You can set for each re-summoning of your pet to be a random pet based you the weight you set
– Change your companion every x minutes
– Auto dismiss your companion when in a raid or when stealthed in pvp
This addon is a rewrite of RandomCompanion.
Open your mount/pet journal and change the sliders at the button to specify weights. By default everything has an equal weight of 1.
Open your key bindings -> Other -> RandomCompanion and bind keys for summon mount. The default "Random Mount" key will auto detect your environment and summon correct mounts (ground/flying/aquatic). Pressing any mount key again while mounted will dismount.
Add a comment