|220.127.116.11 release||7.94 KB||Jun 24, 2015||6.2.0||15,046||Download|
|18.104.22.168 release||7.99 KB||Mar 3, 2015||6.1.0||6,080||Download|
|22.214.171.124 release||7.87 KB||Feb 24, 2015||6.1.0||3,742||Download|
|126.96.36.199 release||7.89 KB||Jan 21, 2015||6.0.3||4,902||Download|
|188.8.131.52 release||7.88 KB||Jan 14, 2015||6.0.3||3,149||Download|
|184.108.40.206 release||7.38 KB||Oct 15, 2014||6.0.2||9,844||Download|
|220.127.116.11 release||7.35 KB||Sep 30, 2014||5.4.8||4,780||Download|
|18.104.22.168 release||7.27 KB||Sep 29, 2014||5.4.8||131||Download|
|22.214.171.124 release||7.21 KB||May 24, 2013||5.3.0||30,767||Download|
|126.96.36.199 release||7.20 KB||Mar 6, 2013||5.2.0||5,455||Download|
|188.8.131.52 release||7.21 KB||Nov 27, 2012||5.1.0||5,287||Download|
|184.108.40.206 release||7.29 KB||Sep 7, 2012||5.0.4||4,857||Download|
|220.127.116.11 release||7.21 KB||Sep 5, 2012||5.0.4||1,166||Download|
|18.104.22.168 release||7.22 KB||Sep 4, 2012||5.0.4||837||Download|
|22.214.171.124 release||7.28 KB||Aug 30, 2012||5.0.4||1,867||Download|
|4.3.0.03 release||7.20 KB||Jan 2, 2012||4.3.0||7,303||Download|
|4.3.0.02 release||7.16 KB||Dec 20, 2011||4.3.0||1,820||Download|
|4.3.0.01 release||7.08 KB||Nov 30, 2011||4.3.0||6,755||Download|
|v4.2.0.01 release||7.09 KB||Jun 28, 2011||4.2.0||5,723||Download|
|v4.1.0.01 release||7.14 KB||Apr 27, 2011||4.1.0||2,743||Download|
|v4.0.6.05 release||6.80 KB||Mar 2, 2011||4.0.6||2,343||Download|
|v4.0.6.04 release||6.78 KB||Mar 2, 2011||4.0.6||125||Download|
|v4.0.6.03 release||6.80 KB||Feb 24, 2011||4.0.6||755||Download|
|v4.0.6.02 release||6.80 KB||Feb 24, 2011||4.0.6||32||Download|
|v4.0.6.01 release||7.03 KB||Feb 24, 2011||4.0.6||71||Download|
|v4.0.3.04 release||5.64 KB||Dec 15, 2010||4.0.3a||52||Download|
|v4.0.3.03 release||5.72 KB||Nov 23, 2010||4.0.3a||80||Download|
|v4.0.3.02 release||5.70 KB||Nov 17, 2010||4.0.3||50||Download|
|v4.0.3.01 release||5.55 KB||Nov 17, 2010||4.0.3a||27||Download|
|v4.0.1.06 release||5.50 KB||Nov 17, 2010||4.0.3a||19||Download|
|4.0.1.05 release||5.57 KB||Nov 16, 2010||4.0.3a||29||Download|
|v126.96.36.199 release||5.21 KB||Nov 10, 2010||4.0.1||38||Download|
|v188.8.131.52 release||5.25 KB||Nov 3, 2010||4.0.1||31||Download|
|v184.108.40.206 release||4.71 KB||Nov 3, 2010||4.0.1||54||Download|
|RareAnnounce release||4.37 KB||Nov 1, 2010||4.0.1||291||Download|
|r73 alpha||8.97 KB||Jun 24, 2015||6.2.0||12||Download|
|r71 alpha||8.97 KB||Mar 3, 2015||6.1.0||23||Download|
|r69 alpha||8.89 KB||Feb 24, 2015||6.1.0||8||Download|
|r67 alpha||8.92 KB||Jan 21, 2015||6.0.3||25||Download|
|r65 alpha||8.87 KB||Jan 14, 2015||6.0.3||13||Download|
|r63 alpha||8.33 KB||Oct 15, 2014||6.0.2||27||Download|
|r61 alpha||8.32 KB||Sep 30, 2014||5.4.8||12||Download|
|r59 alpha||8.23 KB||Sep 29, 2014||5.4.8||29||Download|
|r57 alpha||8.14 KB||May 24, 2013||5.3.0||14||Download|
|r55 alpha||8.15 KB||Mar 6, 2013||5.2.0||28||Download|
|r53 alpha||8.15 KB||Nov 27, 2012||5.1.0||18||Download|
|r51 alpha||8.15 KB||Sep 7, 2012||5.0.4||31||Download|
|r49 alpha||8.33 KB||Sep 5, 2012||5.0.4||16||Download|
|r47 alpha||8.34 KB||Sep 4, 2012||5.0.4||14||Download|
|r45 alpha||8.41 KB||Aug 30, 2012||5.0.4||20||Download|
|r43 alpha||8.40 KB||Jan 2, 2012||4.3.0||15||Download|
|r40 alpha||8.29 KB||Dec 20, 2011||4.3.0||10||Download|
|r38 alpha||8.23 KB||Nov 30, 2011||4.3.0||12||Download|
|r36 alpha||8.30 KB||Jun 28, 2011||4.2.0||28||Download|
|r34 alpha||8.34 KB||Apr 27, 2011||4.1.0||12||Download|
|r32 alpha||8.03 KB||Mar 2, 2011||4.0.6||14||Download|
|r30 alpha||8.06 KB||Mar 2, 2011||4.0.6||15||Download|
|r27 alpha||8.04 KB||Feb 24, 2011||4.0.6||18||Download|
|r25 alpha||8.01 KB||Feb 24, 2011||4.0.6||12||Download|
|r22 alpha||7.90 KB||Feb 24, 2011||4.0.6||15||Download|
|r20 alpha||6.50 KB||Dec 15, 2010||4.0.3a||17||Download|
|r18 alpha||6.44 KB||Nov 23, 2010||4.0.3a||14||Download|
|r16 alpha||6.30 KB||Nov 17, 2010||4.0.3||8||Download|
|r14 alpha||6.09 KB||Nov 17, 2010||4.0.3a||11||Download|
|r12 alpha||6.00 KB||Nov 17, 2010||4.0.3a||17||Download|
|r9 alpha||5.93 KB||Nov 16, 2010||4.0.3a||10||Download|
|r8 alpha||5.91 KB||Nov 16, 2010||4.0.3a||13||Download|
|r7 alpha||5.49 KB||Nov 10, 2010||4.0.1||12||Download|
|r5 alpha||5.44 KB||Nov 3, 2010||4.0.1||15||Download|
|r3 alpha||4.83 KB||Nov 3, 2010||4.0.1||15||Download|
|r1 alpha||370 Bytes||Nov 2, 2010||4.0.1||95||Download|
|r0 alpha||4.67 KB||Nov 2, 2010||4.0.1||13||Download|
I'm leaving WoW again, my last day is Aug. 31st, 2015. If anyone would like to take over this project leave me a note.
Please note: This addon will not help you find rares, just tell people about it when you kill them. If you want help searching for rares, I recommend _NPCScan.
This addon originally started as a way to announce loot drops from Rare mobs but has grown to be useful in instances and against world bosses.
Use /rare or /rareannounce to open the options menu.
All options are DISABLED by default.
If you enable Boss announcement I highly recommend using the filtering options.
RareAnnounce will only announce Boss drops to the Group in the "Master Looter" or "Free for All" loot method.
RareAnnounce will always announce Boss drops if you choose a channel other than "Group" "Say" or "Yell".
- Announce Rares looted to /Say, /Guild, /Yell, or Custom Chat Channel.
- Announce Bosses/Chests looted to /Say, "Group", /Guild, /Yell, or Custom Chat Channel.
- Automatically determines whether to use /Party or /Raid when you select the "Group" announcement method.
- Announced loot is grouped into fewer lines. First line is target class and name with 2 item links, then each line after contains 3 item links.
- Passes the last mob announced to the addon channel to prevent others running RareAnnounce from announcing.
- Shows Chest names if the mouse is still on it when the loot window opens.
- If you are announcing to a custom chat channel and leave that channel RareAnnounce will change your setting to the default.
- Default Announcements are: "Guild" for Rares and "Group" for Bosses.
Request Features you want to see in the comments.
- I'm working on a popup window option for non-announcers in groups similar to the roll window, So using this addon in a group while you aren't announcing will pop up a small window with icons for the dropped items allowing you to mouseover them to see stats. This update may take a while to appear though. I'm not sure when this feature will ever make it in, but I'll keep working on it in my spare time. Not that I have much time to call spare.
- No currently reported issues. If you see something drop a note.
- The Cancel button is now properly canceling dropdownmenu selections.
- Custom Chat Channels are now saved in SavedVariables and can now be selected after the UI reloads.
- Sometimes was not announcing drops to /Guild or Custom Chat Channel if you weren't the first person to loot. This had to do with the way the addon prevents others running the addon from spamming the same information to the group.
- Disenchanting and Skinning Loot no longer triggers an announcement.
- Should no longer announce the same items if you have more than one boss with loot and you go back and forth between them. ( Ex. Omnotron Defense System )
- I Think I finally fixed Multi-Announcements. Recent changes in WoW prevented addons from receiving messages they sent over the addon channel so RA wasn't getting its own announcement prevention messages anymore.
- Now Compatible with 5.0.4