|Roth UI 2.0.1a release||4.81 MB||Jul 23, 2018||8.0.1||8,952||Download|
|Roth UI 1.9.20 release||4.43 MB||Mar 31, 2017||7.2.0||7,654||Download|
|Roth UI 1.9.17 release||4.43 MB||Mar 28, 2017||7.2.0||589||Download|
|Roth UI 1.9.15 release||4.43 MB||Nov 3, 2016||7.1.0||4,152||Download|
|Roth UI 1.9.14 release||4.43 MB||Sep 4, 2016||7.0.3||3,525||Download|
|Roth UI 1.9.13 release||4.42 MB||Aug 31, 2016||7.0.3||752||Download|
|Roth UI 1.9.12 release||4.42 MB||Aug 31, 2016||7.0.3||89||Download|
|Roth UI 1.9.10 release||4.42 MB||Aug 30, 2016||7.0.3||301||Download|
|Roth UI 1.9.9 release||4.42 MB||Aug 30, 2016||7.0.3||166||Download|
|Roth UI 1.9.7 release||4.46 MB||Aug 28, 2016||7.0.3||359||Download|
|Roth UI 1.9.6 release||4.17 MB||Aug 28, 2016||7.0.3||87||Download|
|Roth UI 1.9.0 release||4.17 MB||Aug 28, 2016||7.0.3||275||Download|
|Roth UI 1.9.4 release||3.81 MB||Aug 27, 2016||7.0.3||257||Download|
|Roth UI 1.9.3 release||3.81 MB||Aug 26, 2016||7.0.3||355||Download|
|Roth UI 1.9.2 release||3.77 MB||Aug 23, 2016||7.0.3||363||Download|
|Roth UI 1.9.1 release||3.77 MB||Aug 23, 2016||7.0.3||60||Download|
|Roth UI 1.9.0 release||3.77 MB||Aug 21, 2016||7.0.3||345||Download|
- visit github for a list of currently known bugs*
Many of you are probably fans of zork's Roth UI! Though he plans no more maintenance to it in Legion, I am here to wipe those tears from your face!
If not, this UI is a complete (or near complete) replacement for the standard Blizzard UI. While some things such as character info screen and menus are not replaced, most of the constantly visible UI elements are.
This will replace your actionbars with a 3-tier stacking set of action bars with a Diablo3 style background, replace the normal WoW actionbar artwork with a Diablo style Angel and Demon, replace the player frame with a set of Health and Power (mana/rage/energy/etc) orbs, and completely re-skin the target, target's target, party, raid, focus, boss and other Unit Frames with Diablo-esque style framework.
It will also replace the standard WoW Rune, Combo Point, Harmony, Soul Shard and Holy Power bars with ones more fitting to the UI's look and feel.
My revival of the UI features constant updating and support, quick reponses to questions and many new/improved features!__
Among some of those notable changes are…
1. Raid frames will now track healing abilities!
Priests can easily track Renew, PW:Shield and more, Druids will easily see who has Rejuv and such! Almost exclusively playing a healer has made me tapper this addon back to our needs! Each healer has a variety of abilities they will easily track on the raid frames, and the best part is.. It will only display YOUR buffs, and only for YOUR class!
2. Vertical Party frames!
Many people in the past have disabled the Roth UI party and raid frames due to 3 simple reasons: Lack of customization, lack of buff/debuff tracking for healers and being stuck on those horizontal party frames! But fear not, if you wish to keep those horizontal party frames, there's an option in the config to disable the vertical ones!
3. Independantly movable Raid frames!
One of my biggest issues with the Roth UI raid frames was their clunkyness. It does make setup abit easier, but let's be honest, no one liked moving all the groups in the raid frame at once. Now you get to move them all individually!
4. Health and mana % on target health/power bars, and cur/max for both on the left and right top corners!
I've added a few text strings to the target healthbar, and made it slightly longer by default. This should help you easily tell what % and how much HP a boss has, aswell as making finding healers in BG's a tad bit easier (note: They are the ones with 160k instead of 32k max mana :P)
5. Updated AuraWatch!
This is a rather simple one, the version of Aurawatch used in the last version of Roth UI was rather outdated, i've updated it, and worked with the addon developer directly to incorporate a few new features aswell, special to Roth UI!
There are many many more small changes, as I customized this addon entierly to my playstyle and PC setup (screen size etc). You may find some UI elements too big or small for your liking, or some things in the wrong place. I'm more than happy to help you out by telling you what to edit to get your desired result, but you have to do the work.
Other than bug fixes and major features, I will not update Roth UI simply for things like changing default scale sizes or text string locations.
(This does mean new updates will likely overwrite your changes, though if you are concerned about this, I will provide links to Github commits for each update, so you can see where the changes take place, and protect your precious config.lua settings)
Also note: Between my light raiding schedule, full time work and full time school, I don't have extraordinary amounts of time to work on Roth UI, bug fixes will usually be fixed within a few days of finding them, but new features will not be added for much longer. Some features will not even be considered, such as expanding the /diablo config panel or adding a profile system.
If you have a simple question, I will attempt to get back to you within a day, if not sooner!
- Download the ZIP file from WoWInterface
- Extract the contents of the ZIP file
- Move the Roth_UI folder to your World of Warcraft Installation folder/Interface/AddOns
- That's it! You're done! Restart your game!
- If you are updating, delete the older folder before installing the new one! 🙂
FAQ – PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING QUESTIONS!
- Do NOT use an auto-updater, they have a tendency to muck things up.
- If something doesn't fit, go into your game graphics settings, enable UI Scaling and move the slider until everything looks peachy.
- If you only need part of the UI scale changed, go into the config.lua settings, find the UI element you are looking for, and change the "scale" value! Remember, if you are changing the size of the Actionbar Background, you will need to change the size of the Actionbars in "rActionBarStyler" to match!
- No, I will not include your tweaks, changes or modifications in the next (or any future) release of Roth UI, unless they are major changes adding significant improvements to or the addition of major features. IE: I would implement code adding healing prediction to the player health orb. I would NOT implement code making the health orb slightly bigger or fill backwards.
- For any other questions, or specifics on how to change scales and such, look at the FAQ!
- Please include a screenshot of any issues/lua errors you are getting. If you comment with "xxxx isn't working" I may not reply at all. (to turn lua errors on, type /console scriptErrors 1 and then /reload into the game chat)
- I have a very low tolerance for stupid. If you cannot make a coherent sentence or say something stupid I will probably ignore you or treat you like an idiot. You have been warned.
As of 1.6.0 Roth UI now includes all additional addons as embeds. The list of embeded addons will follow:
- oUF (do not remove/delete)
- rLib (do not remove/delete)
You may 'uninclude' an embeded addon by editing the "Roth_UI.toc" file (with notepad) and erasing the line that links to the xml of the addon you wish to not use.
The orb-editing config window is still in Roth UI! Simply access the config panel and get to creating!
Class bar Previews:
/roth config – Will open the Orb Config panel
LOCK / UNLOCK
/rabs lock – Locks the Action Bars
/rabs unlock – Unlocks the action bars
/roth unlockart – Unlocks the Diablo Artworks
/roth lockart – Locks the artwork
/roth unlockbars – Unlocks all toolbars and the Power Orb
/roth lockbars – Locks all toolbars and the Power Orb
/roth unlockunits – Unlocks all unitframes and the Health Orb
/roth lockunits – Locks all the unitframes and the Health Orb
/roth unlockall – Unlocks all of the /diablo frames
/roth lockall – Locks all of the /diablo frames
/rbfs lock – locks the buff frame
/rbfs unlock – unlocks the buff frame
/rabs reset – Resets all Actionbar positions
/roth resetart – Resets all diablo art positions
/roth resetbars – Resets all Diablo bar positions
/roth resetunits – Resets all Diablo unit positions
/roth resetall – Resets all Diablo frame positions
/rfgs reset – Resets the buff frame position