|0.320 release||269.68 KB||Jul 16, 2019||8.2.0||410||Download|
|0.300 release||269.54 KB||Jul 3, 2019||8.2.0||141||Download|
|0.282 release||261.42 KB||Jul 1, 2019||8.2.0||65||Download|
|0.281 release||261.41 KB||Jun 30, 2019||8.2.0||49||Download|
|0.268 release||259.51 KB||Jun 27, 2019||8.2.0||87||Download|
|0.267 release||246.95 KB||Jun 27, 2019||8.2.0||15||Download|
|0.265 release||246.68 KB||Jun 26, 2019||8.2.0||50||Download|
|0.262 release||237.20 KB||Jun 25, 2019||8.1.5||53||Download|
|0.260 release||238.75 KB||Jun 24, 2019||8.1.5||36||Download|
|0.255 release||217.65 KB||Jun 23, 2019||8.1.5||35||Download|
|0.250 release||213.96 KB||Jun 22, 2019||8.1.5||34||Download|
|0.340 beta 1 alpha||605.11 KB||Aug 17, 2019||8.2.0||13||Download|
rp:Friends is a friendslist alternative that's designed for roleplayers.
- Customize the columns you see, including columns based on MyRolePlay/Total RP 3/XRP fields such as RP name, RP class, RP race, 'currently', and IC/OOC status.
- Another addon is not required, but if you have MRP or TRP3, you can click on a name to open their profile in your RP addon.
- Toggle IC/OOC status off or on from the friends list, requires TRP3 or MRP.
- Click on a character's RP icon to show a zoomed-in version of it.
- Sort by any visible column, or do a full text search to find your online friends.
- Hide your BattleNet friends who aren't playing WoW, or selectively display friends playing specific Blizzard games such as Overwatch or Hearthstone.
- Displays the type of server (RP or PVE) your friends are on; also can recognize WoW Classic test servers.
- Show or hide your BattleNet friends on the desktop client and/or mobile client.
- Define and use custom categories for sorting and filtering your friendslist.
- You can still do normal friendslist activities like right-click for a context menu, adding new friends, or setting your BattleNet broadcast message.
- Resizable, customizable friendslist to let you display the information you want, how you want it.
- Clean design with toolbar, statusbar, tooltips, and more.
- Can work alongside the normal Blizzard friendlist; optionally adds a button for toggling between the two.
- Keybinds and /rpfriends command to open the friendslist.
- Minimap button for easy access.
- Fast and easy configuration, with sensible defaults for out-of-the-box use.
- Open the rp:Friends window by typing /rpfriends (or /rpf for short), or by clicking on the rp:F button on the default Blizzard friendslist.
- Configure the fields you want to see by clicking on the golden gear icon to set up your options.
- Change the keybinds if you want by going through the normal keybind window or through the rp:Friends options link.
- If you want to replace the default WoW friendslist with rp:Friends, just change the keybindings around.
- To get more information on options, buttons, and other elements, mouse over them and read the tooltips.