|ScreenPlus_511 release||39.46 KB||Mar 13, 2021||9.0.5 +1||0||Download|
|ScreenPlus 5.10 release||79.27 KB||Oct 2, 2020||9.0.1 +1||37||Download|
|ScreenPlus release||90.67 KB||Jun 4, 2020||1.13.4 +1||100||Download|
ScreenPlus is an advanced tool to take screen captures.
Its configuration interface allows you to choose which names to display during a screen capture: players, NPCs or pets.
Possibility to display a large or a small legend on screenshots with different options.
In addition, ScreenPlus allows you to enter ‘camera’ mode by hiding the main interface, before taking a screenshot.
In this mode, audio and text alerts can signal the receipt of a message, which allows you to be informed when the main interface is hidden.
With a single “snapshot” key, ScreenPlus performs the following sequence:
– show or hides user-defined names
– displays a caption with shooting informations
– takes a screen capture
– restores settings and shows again the main WoW interface
– ouput screenshot file can be modified: format and JPEG quality from 1 (low quality, light file size) to 10 (best quality, heavy file size).
– increase of the maximum camera distance
– ScreenPlus works on Classic, though its TOC file has not the correct Classic version. To use it with Classin, just allow the old addons to be launched.
– some special frames – those who are not child of the main WoW UI – introduced by addons cann’t be hidden during snapshot.
– due to the very short duration of screen capture, chat bubbles and combat texts can’t be handled.
– entering or leaving ‘camera’ mode is not possible while in combat.