|Shadowed Default UI release||220.78 KB||Jul 21, 2016||7.0.3||8,647||Download|
A small low resource addon that changes the default user interface. Compiled from various scripts and sources by Zneak @ Frostmourne US.
- Shadowed unit frames for player, target, focus, party and arena
- Shadowed action bar & gryphon art
- Shadowed cast bar, enlarged and moved to above player
- Shadowed minimap, plus mouse scroll zoom and clean up of buttons
- Class Icons instead of player portraits on unit frames
- Class colour on target unit frames
- Enlarged party frames
- Hide chat button on chat frame
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
HOW TO INSTALL
- Move the "ShadowedDefaultUI" folder to your "World of Warcraft/Interface/Addons" folder
- Move the separate folders inside the "Textures" folder (eg, ArenaEnemyFrame, Buttons, Calendar etc) to your "World of Warcraft/Interface" folder.
These do NOT go in "World of Warcraft/Interface/AddOns" where you install addons! If you wish to un-install them, simply remove the folders and WoW will automatically load with the default textures again.