|30401r4 release||25.15 KB||Jan 22, 2023||3.4.1||163||Download|
|30401r3 release||25.15 KB||Dec 14, 2022||3.4.1||182||Download|
|30401r2 release||25.14 KB||Dec 13, 2022||3.4.1||30||Download|
|30401r1 release||26.74 KB||Dec 13, 2022||3.4.1||7||Download|
|30400r2 release||26.53 KB||Sep 24, 2022||3.4.0||375||Download|
|30400r1 release||26.62 KB||Jul 14, 2022||3.4.0||331||Download|
|T20502r2 release||26.95 KB||Jan 19, 2022||2.5.2||511||Download|
|C11400r1 release||26.62 KB||Oct 11, 2021||1.14.1||347||Download|
|T20502r1 release||26.95 KB||Oct 11, 2021||2.5.2||451||Download|
|205b003 release||26.58 KB||Apr 4, 2021||2.5.1||1,377||Download|
|205b002 release||26.57 KB||Apr 1, 2021||2.5.1||276||Download|
|1306r001 release||26.56 KB||Apr 1, 2021||1.13.6||525||Download|
|1302r005 release||26.00 KB||Nov 30, 2019||1.13.4||821||Download|
|1302r004 release||25.96 KB||Oct 10, 2019||1.13.2||673||Download|
|1302r003 release||24.67 KB||Aug 29, 2019||1.13.2||1,328||Download|
|1302r002 release||24.59 KB||Aug 28, 2019||1.13.2||434||Download|
|1302r001 release||24.53 KB||Aug 26, 2019||1.13.2||595||Download|
Ready for Wrath of the Lich King!
DejaDonate – Increase your Fiduciary Stats by donating to Deja’s AddOn development!
Simply use this QR code to donate to Deja via PayPal:
100% of all donations go to Deja’s coding “necessities”: Coffee and pizza (or burritos)!
DejaView contains the following modules:
BobUI BSC Cast Bars
- Bob’s simple and neat cast bar replacement.
- Removes the chat buttons
- Moves the chat edit box to the top of the chat frame
- Allows the chat frame to be moved to the bottom of the screen.
- Allows shift-scroll to top and bottom of the chat frame.
- Hides the chat tabs until mouseover.
- Shows and hides the target and world markers while holding a hotkey.
- Set the key-binding in the WoW key-bindings menu under “DejaMark”.
- Hold down your chosen key to show the markers at your mouse cursor. Release the key to hide them again.
- Left click an icon to set a target marker. Left click the same icon again to remove the same marker.
- Left click the circle-backslash symbol while having a target to remove all target markers.
- Right click an icon to place a world marker on your mouse cursor then left click in the world to place the world marker. Right click an icon again to remove the world marker from the world and place it on your mouse cursor again. Right click in the world to remove a world flare from your mouse cursor.
- Right click the circle-backslash symbol to remove all world markers.
- Removes all minimap art.
- Adds player coordinates at the top.
- Adds a nicer visible clock at the bottom.
- Makes the minimap drag-able and able to save the user’s placement.
- Makes the minimap square.
- Provides minimap mousewheel zoom scrolling.
- Hides the clock button, display time on mouseover of the bottom of the minimap, click for the timer.
- Hides the tracking button, click on the minimap’s upper left corner for tracking menu.
- Hides the world map button, click on the top middle of the minimap to open the world map.
- Hides the calendar button, click on the top right of the minimap to open the calendar.
- Hides the party and raid manager frame (that bar on the left when you are in a party or raid).
- Shows the party and raid frame manager on mouseover.
- Hide the default raid frames with the built in hide button on the party and raid manager.
- Provides a moveable frame that shows and fades on mouse-over for:
- Memory usage
- Frames per second
- Player money
- Remaining player bagslots
- Player armor durability percentage
- Movable with: Hold ALT and Right-click-drag.
- Removes the art from the player, pet, target and focus frames for a sleek look.
- Moves the target debuff display to the center of the screen horizontally and about 1/3 above the bottom vertically.
- Moves the target buff frame to just above the debuffs so they do not move all the time.
- Removes all main action bar and minimap art.
- Stacks the action bars, stance/shapeshift and pet action bars which are movable with: Hold ALT and Right-click-drag.
- Hidden Micro Menu buttons appear above the Minimap and are movable.
XP & Reputation Bars
- Moves the XP and Reputation bars into the main bar stack. At max level, only the bottom space is used for Reputation.
Other UI Tweaks
- Automatically sells junk gray items.
- Automatically repairs armor at a repair vendor. Guild bank repairs are attempted first.
- Adds simplified commands for reloading the UI, ready check and role check.
- Install to your addon directory and login to WoW.
- Scale the UI with the default UI scale in the Game Menu>System>Advanced menu screen.
- Scale the minimap with the slider in the DejaView addon options panel.
- Also See “Slash Commands” below.
- Stance bar
- Pet action bar
- Bag bar
- Right side action bars
- Stat frame
- Menu Buttons
- Main Game Tooltip
- Objective Tracker
- Garrison Report Button
- /dvc = display the DejaView slash commands
- /dvc unlock = unlock/show all DejaView movable frames
- /dvc lock = lock/hide all DejaView movable frames
- /dvc config = open the config panel
- /rl = reload UI
- /rc = ready check
- /cr = role check
- /align = display an alignment grid
- Most elements, except the three stacked main bars, can be moved by unlocking the DejaView frames in the DejaView addons options panel and dragging them to where you wish.
- Phanx, Bob(BobUI), Ro, Choonster, Baudzila, Zork, Ertkal and Eurytus
Add a comment