|v4.34 release||47.68 KB||Mar 11, 2021||9.0.5||0||Download|
|v4.33 release||47.46 KB||Nov 23, 2020||9.0.2||4,527||Download|
|v4.32 release||47.41 KB||Nov 22, 2020||9.0.2||772||Download|
|SimpleCoords release||53.53 KB||Nov 22, 2020||9.0.2||42||Download|
|SimpleCoords.zip release||35.51 KB||Oct 18, 2020||9.0.1||2,595||Download|
|SimpleCoords_421.zip release||36.57 KB||Jan 16, 2020||8.3.0||6,470||Download|
|SimpleCoords release||36.56 KB||Nov 6, 2019||8.2.5||2,317||Download|
|SimpleCoords_410.zip release||35.76 KB||Jul 10, 2019||8.2.0||3,472||Download|
|SimpleCoords.zip release||47.89 KB||Jul 18, 2018||8.0.1||5,979||Download|
SimpleCoords is a World of Warcraft AddOn.
It creates a movable window that displays the player’s location as coordinates.
Many hint and help web sites and tools use these coordinates to help players find objects or characters in the game.
It also allows you to enter the coordinates you are looking for and display them on the minimap.
Starting with version 3.00, SimpleCoords is using the HereBeDragons library by Nevcairiel.
Hold down the shift key to drag and move the window.
Click the coordinate window to open/close the input window.
You can enter destination coordinates in this window. Press ENTER/RETURN to place a marker on the map at the destination location.
1) Quit the World of Warcraft application.
2) Extract the files into your World of Warcraft/Interfaces/AddOns directory.
3) Launch World of Warcraft.
4) The new coordinate window will appear in the middle of the screen.
Drag it to your prefered location.
- Compatibility with World of Warcraft v9.x
- Very small memory footprint
- Minimal CPU overhead. Only updates twice a second